PDA

View Full Version : NYGM Tonnage war

alandjames
03-28-06, 02:55 PM
Can anybody suggest another download site for the terrain add-in. Filefront is being a pain.

cheers Lads (and lasses??)

Der Teddy Bar
03-28-06, 03:52 PM
Can anybody suggest another download site for the terrain add-in. Filefront is being a pain.

cheers Lads (and lasses??)
Rapid Share DOWNLOAD LINK - Full Version (http://rapidshare.de/files/14795042/Tonnage_War_Mod_v1.03.7z.html)
Rapid Share DOWNLOAD LINK - Lite Version (http://rapidshare.de/files/14796823/Tonnage_War_Mod_v1.03_-_Lite.7z.html)

Catfish
03-28-06, 04:32 PM
Hello,
i already asked in the SimHW forum:
So the terrain mod is not added in the full tonnage mod ? No ?

The filefront server is not able to provide the terrain mod (maintenance).

Rapidshare has the full and lite mod of NYGM, but not the terrain mod alandjames asked for. So is there a possibility to download the NYGM terrain mod somewhere ?

Thanks and greetings,
Catfish

Der Teddy Bar
03-28-06, 06:27 PM
Hello,
i already asked in the SimHW forum:
So the terrain mod is not added in the full tonnage mod ? No ?

The filefront server is not able to provide the terrain mod (maintenance).

Rapidshare has the full and lite mod of NYGM, but not the terrain mod alandjames asked for. So is there a possibility to download the NYGM terrain mod somewhere ?

Thanks and greetings,
Catfish
Catfish,
The NYGM Tonnage War Mod includes all previous NYGM Mods. The previous NYGM Mods were actually preview releases of the The NYGM Tonnage War Mod. This is in reply to the SimHQ question.

File Front maintainance does take a long time.

I will see if Observer can make a Rapid Share download available.

Observer
03-28-06, 09:07 PM
Here is a link to the Terrain Add-In that can be downloaded from rapidshare. It is (unfortunately) in two parts because of the 100MB rapidshare limit (file is 107 MB). Download both parts to the same location. You will need to open up the extraction utility then select the first file (Tonnage War Mod v1.03 Terrain Add-In.7z.001) and extract as normal, or combine the files and extract.

http://rapidshare.de/files/16676804/Tonnage_War_Mod_v1.03_Terrain_Add-In.7z.001.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/16678223/Tonnage_War_Mod_v1.03_Terrain_Add-In.7z.002.html

Catfish
03-29-06, 04:17 AM
Hello,
Thanks ! I guess i'm a bit slow, but ... :oops:

Now once and for all: Is the terrain mod included in the NYGM full version mod ?

In the texts describing earlier mods that have been packed into the new big one i did not find this terrain mod, so ?

I promise it's my last question :88)

Thanks and greetings,
Catfish

Der Teddy Bar
03-29-06, 04:57 AM
Hello,
Thanks ! I guess i'm a bit slow, but ... :oops:

Now once and for all: Is the terrain mod included in the NYGM full version mod ?

In the texts describing earlier mods that have been packed into the new big one i did not find this terrain mod, so ?

I promise it's my last question :88)

Thanks and greetings,
Catfish
A hollow promise :rotfl:

The NYGM Terrain Add-in is in addition to the NYGM Tonnage War Mod Full Version :up:

Catfish
03-29-06, 10:31 AM
Hello,
thanks Observer !
@ Teddy Baer: Ok, i promise to not ask if the mods remain how they are now ;) :-j err ...
Thanks to all, now it's time to include the mods in the JSGME folder - can't wait !
Greetings,
Catfish

Catfish
03-29-06, 11:54 AM
Hello,
it is not a real question, maybe more a hint, or better a request !"§$%&/()!!
The terrain add-on, this is what i downloaded from Rapidshare:
Tonnage_War_Mod_v1[1].03_Terrain_Add-In.7z.001
Tonnage_War_Mod_v1[1].03_Terrain_Add-In.7z.002
I'm not able to open it with WinRar or any other program. Winrar tells me the files are damaged. The ending 001 certainly does not refer to any program, if i change it to *.7z it's the same.

See i do not post an explicite question here (hollow, very hollow promises, i know).

Greetings,
Catfish

Montbrun
03-29-06, 12:17 PM
Hello,
it is not a real question, maybe more a hint, or better a request !"§$%&/()!!
The terrain add-on, this is what i downloaded from Rapidshare:
Tonnage_War_Mod_v1[1].03_Terrain_Add-In.7z.001
Tonnage_War_Mod_v1[1].03_Terrain_Add-In.7z.002
I'm not able to open it with WinRar or any other program. Winrar tells me the files are damaged. The ending 001 certainly does not refer to any program, if i change it to *.7z it's the same.

See i do not post an explicite question here (hollow, very hollow promises, i know).

Greetings,
Catfish

Real bummer - Corrupted download - try again.

Catfish
03-29-06, 12:47 PM
Both 2 corrupt ? With DSL crc check ? Well, maybe, i'll try once more, but ...
I am not supposed to rename them to another ending...
Greetings,
Catfish

alandjames
03-29-06, 01:54 PM
Many thanks for your responses lads,

Many thanks indeed.

Der Teddy Bar
03-29-06, 05:53 PM
File Front is up back up and running! Includes ALL Versions & Terrain Add-In (http://hosted.filefront.com/TeddyBar)

I will download and check the Rapid Share files later today.