PDA

View Full Version : GW and NYGM

Boris
03-19-06, 02:31 AM
Moin moin Kaleuns,

Are the GW and NYGM mod mutually exclusive or is it possible to somehow combine or effectively overwrite the features of another?
Also... is the NYGM tonnage war combined with Harbour Traffic out yet?

Kpt. Lehmann
03-19-06, 02:45 AM
"The Grey Wolves-Tonnage War" Is in the discussion phase.

However it is likely to be some weeks before merging the two can happen.

The GW team needs a well deserved break and the NYGM team is continuing to perfect elements of their mods.

It is on the horizon though :yep:

Which brings me to something I want to say before I hit the rack.

I offer my sincere thanks to both Jonz and der Teddy Barr.

In the closing days... and even hours before the closure deadline of GW Beta testing in Teddy's case... these Gentlemen both contributed to the GW mod's content and offered their problem solving skills to the benefit of GW ... even though they had their own works to attend to.

This is what I certainly define as "Above and beyond" and just goes to show that we sail in the same oceans!

You guys are great! :rock: :rock:

Salvadoreno
03-19-06, 04:48 AM
Did the GW mod work the med as well as the TW (the rnd LAYERS and campaign and convoys etc..)? And THANK U for adding german airbases! THANK YOU, now we can get some air cover from Gruppe 40!~~

Kpt. Lehmann
03-19-06, 02:05 PM
Did the GW mod work the med as well as the TW (the rnd LAYERS and campaign and convoys etc..)? And THANK U for adding german airbases! THANK YOU, now we can get some air cover from Gruppe 40!~~

From the content readme / Rubini's notes:

"4. We also now have a completely reworked Mediterranean campaign with exclusive Italian warships. The new Italian forces include a battleship, heavy cruiser, and light cruiser (these are only clones..for now) These are included on the Random and Scripted Italian campaign and a new exclusive Italian unit: MAS torpedo boat (thanks NoLine!). "