PDA

View Full Version : Grease Monkey breaks radio silence

Grease Monkey
03-18-06, 09:09 AM
Hi all

Just like to say hello and say what a great forum it is ,ive been playin sh3 on and off since it came out but recently im getting well out of my depth so to speak,until i found this forum.
The amount of info is staggering, keep up the good work and hopefully i will see you on the highseas shortly. :up: :up:

Salty Longshanks
03-18-06, 09:15 AM
Welcome aboard Grease Monkey. Good hunting! :arrgh!:

Torplexed
03-18-06, 09:43 AM
Welcome aboard GM....just outta geographical curiousity where's Grimsby? :)

Khayman
03-18-06, 09:54 AM
You've all been DF'd!

Either some aircraft or a hunter killer squadron is on the way. They'll also probably divert traffic around you ;)

I'm newish here as well GM and I agree with you, the info here is first class and adds a lot to the game.

Grease Monkey
03-18-06, 09:54 AM
Hi
Grimsby is on the north east coast of the uk at the mouth of the River Humber just near :sunny: Cleethorpes.

Torplexed
03-18-06, 10:05 AM
Okay. Humber River...where the famous suspension bridge is. Wonder if anyone has ever driven a Hummer over the Humber? :hmm:

Grease Monkey
03-18-06, 10:05 AM
Hi khayman

Good to see another new recruit out their,there is that many mods and stuff i think i have to do before setting sail,could any body tell me where i can find what version im running ,i think it got updated a while back to at least 1.2 .

Where can i go to hunt online,i tried registering at ubisoft but the password system keeps telling me to try again,any help would be greatly accepted. :damn:

Khayman
03-18-06, 10:22 AM
Get the latest patch from http://www.silent-hunteriii.com/uk/updates.php It's up to 1.4 now so you are out of date!

I'm a bit edgy about mods as my PC is ancient and can just about cope as it is. I'd highly recommend SH3 Commander though.

Grease Monkey
03-18-06, 09:00 PM
Yes i have seen a stertched Hummer limo going over it ,i hope this rests your mind. :|\