PDA

View Full Version : Is the game REALLY worth $125.00?

SubSerpent
03-14-06, 11:57 PM
TOO...MANY....LOCKED.....THREADS....MUST....TELL.. ..THEM...THE...TRUTH....THIS...SIM...IS....NOT.... WORTH...THE.....MONEY....

3Star
03-14-06, 11:58 PM
How the devil can you get pleasure/satisfaction out of getting yourself banned?

I'll wager the threads get deleted too.

NTM

SubSerpent
03-15-06, 12:00 AM
How the devil can you get pleasure/satisfaction out of getting yourself banned?

I'll wager the threads get deleted too.

NTM

I get pleasure knowing that I have a voice and it can't be taken away. Go now young grasshopper spread the word....THIS GAME IS CRAP!

TankHunter
03-15-06, 12:01 AM
Mate, you want to get banned, dont you?

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f393/TankusHuntyou/banhim.jpg

SubSerpent
03-15-06, 12:02 AM
Mate, you want to get banned, dont you?

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f393/TankusHuntyou/banhim.jpg

:up: COOL PIC!

Skybird
03-15-06, 12:06 AM
thanks for the trolling evidence. makes it easy business for Neal.

TankHunter
03-15-06, 12:06 AM
:up: COOL PIC!

I know, that is why I saved. I am pleased that you like it. See, we can be friends :)

But mate, seriously, are you looking to get banned from this forum?

Onkel Neal
03-15-06, 12:43 AM
TOO...MANY....LOCKED.....THREADS....MUST....TELL.. ..THEM...THE...TRUTH....THIS...SIM...IS....NOT.... WORTH...THE.....MONEY....

You are entitled to your opinion, even though you have not played the sim yourself nor cited compelling third party evidence that your opinion is shared. eSim have made it crystal clear that SB Pro PE is a personal edition of an enhanced version of Steel Beasts that is sold to various militaries. Skybird also pointed this out in the review: SB Pro PE is not intended for the average gamer.

You may have strong feelings about a simulation with spartan graphics and a premium price point but there is no call to spam the forum nor bash the reviewer and forum moderator (repeatedly). What does it accomplish? I'm going to clean up after you. I'm sorry, your account has been suspended. If you would like to e-mail me and discuss this, curse me, etc., subsim@subsim.com

Neal Stevens