PDA

View Full Version : manual dive plane

Noè
03-14-06, 07:56 AM
Hi guys ! I'd like to know if there is a mod for manual use of dive plane ...i remember that in SH2 there was it :yep: would be nice....

thx.

Jusa_Finn
03-14-06, 11:25 AM
Hi.

How manual dive planes control do you mean?

You can alwaya use dive(D) and surface(S) commands.

vodkaphile
03-14-06, 01:06 PM
unfortunately no.

another thing ubisoft left out due to the rushed nature of sh3.

given another 5 - 6 months in production the game would have had MANY more minor details like that, just look over some of the files... they were working on so much but thank ubisoft for rushing and releasing another product too early just for an almighty buck.

Noè
03-14-06, 01:17 PM
i don't know so i ask ... there are so much mods and modders...could someone do it? is it to much difficult? :cry:

pythos
03-14-06, 02:01 PM
of the customer base that got SHIII shoved out too fast.

I recall several posters saying how they won't buy the product if they kept delaying it.

Hopefully the same case will not be for SHIV now that SHIII is out. Hopefully SHIV will involve all major countries that had subs, and you can choose which side to be on. That would be great.

But the community has to be patient if we do not want to end up with a pushed through game.

It was not for the all mighty buck, it was to keep players content.

What Ubi should have done was release the game as they did, then make a string of addons, like flight simulator does. Actually Ubi could learn some lessons from that giant (twenty plus years and still going strong)

Kilamon
03-14-06, 03:14 PM
Somehow, I remember being surprised that there was even a 3 under production. Here I was, happily cruising along in SH2 when I went to find out about updates or mods, etc, and what do I find but a whole new, crisp and updated game. Imagine my surprise as it arrived on my doorstep the very next week. Ubisoft may have rushed the game, but I doubt it was for any other reason than money. What I'd love to see is a patch that finishes off all the unfinished work.