PDA

View Full Version : Strange Issue

trenken
03-07-06, 01:26 PM
I was surfaced in the middle of a patrol with no ships in sight, saved, and loaded the save back up the next day. I tried loading it twice and each time my interior was shaking violently as soon as I loaded, and I apparently died from a collision. There was nothing there when I saved, and I have no time to recover from whatever this is that's killing me.

Anyone have this happen, and know what's going on?

STEED
03-07-06, 01:34 PM
I was surfaced in the middle of a patrol with no ships in sight, saved, and loaded the save back up the next day. I tried loading it twice and each time my interior was shaking violently as soon as I loaded, and I apparently died from a collision. There was nothing there when I saved, and I have no time to recover from whatever this is that's killing me.

Anyone have this happen, and know what's going on?

Welcome to the world of the strange SH3 I had a strange patrol last year, calm sea no one around plodding along then suffered hull damage all compartments went yellow, then red and then all crew dead from what? A strange one that. :huh: :down:

trenken
03-07-06, 01:40 PM
Well I can always load up a previous save, but it's kind of annoying.

Also, off topic, but is there a way to save and just continue playing without going to Save and Exit?

Samwolf
03-07-06, 01:45 PM
Well I can always load up a previous save, but it's kind of annoying.

Also, off topic, but is there a way to save and just continue playing without going to Save and Exit?

There should be a "save" option listed right above "continue"

Sailor Steve
03-07-06, 01:46 PM
Yes. Just click on 'Save'. After it saves click on 'Continue'. I save after writing up my patrol report every game day, and don't exit until a week has passed.

Also, even if you use 'Save and Exit', it still leaves an option at the bottom right to 'Return to Mission'.