PDA

View Full Version : Campaign: Killer coke

Kapitan
03-06-06, 03:15 PM
http://www.cokefacts.org/

This is getting out of hand, but i drink pepsi some times.

STEED
03-06-06, 03:53 PM
Well :hmm: for the record I hardly drink the stuff to much sugar and gas :88)

The Avon Lady
03-06-06, 03:54 PM
http://www.cokefacts.org/

This is getting out of hand
What? The absurd accusations against the Coca Cola company or the company's published defenses?

Kapitan
03-06-06, 04:03 PM
AActualy avon independant research by a scientist in italy have concluded the sweetner aspitain can cause cancers, they even tried it on rodents.

TLAM Strike
03-06-06, 04:11 PM
Anyone else miss that "crystal" cola?

Mmmmmm invisible cola...

STEED
03-06-06, 04:11 PM
To be honest a lot of stuff we eat and drink is bad for you even the good stuff like vegetables covered in pesticides and herbicides. Not forgetting all those (E) numbers and salt, fat and so on. And the Oxygen we breathe is corrosive to the human body, just get on with life and smile. :) ;)

The Avon Lady
03-06-06, 04:46 PM
AActualy avon independant research by a scientist in italy have concluded the sweetner aspitain can cause cancers.
So can chips/french fries/crisps and other fat/oil fried foods. And if you meant "Aspartame", then it's in numerous beverages and foods - not just Coke.

Sailor Steve
03-06-06, 04:50 PM
AActualy avon independant research by a scientist in italy have concluded the sweetner aspitain can cause cancers, they even tried it on rodents.
Many years ago scientists concluded that saccharin could also cause cancer, and they did their tests on lab rats as well. They also admitted that to give the rodents cancer they had to inject an amount equivalent to drinking 500 cans of diet soda a day.

As for Aspartame, it's the only substitute I think tastes good on cereal or in iced tea.

OH GOD, I'M DOOMED!!!

TLAM Strike
03-06-06, 04:56 PM
And the Oxygen we breathe is corrosive to the human body...

Ahhhhhh get it off me! Get it off me!!
:-j

The Sun gives you skin cancer! How come nature is always trying to kill us? :D

STEED
03-06-06, 05:28 PM
And the Oxygen we breathe is corrosive to the human body...

Ahhhhhh get it off me! Get it off me!!
:-j

The Sun gives you skin cancer! How come nature is always trying to kill us? :D

Beats Me :)

Kapitan
03-06-06, 05:33 PM
Nature is well screwd up and its our own fault

TLAM Strike
03-06-06, 05:36 PM
Nature is well screwd up and its our own faultNature was screwed up long before that big black monoth thing gave rise to humanity… ;)

TteFAboB
03-06-06, 05:43 PM
You mean him? (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3007417704059163679&q=Mr+T+mother/)

Kapitan
03-06-06, 05:47 PM
Mr T is my favorite charecter in the A team next being face man A team owns all :yep:

JSLTIGER
03-06-06, 05:58 PM
As a diet soda drinker, I prefer the Pepsi brands to the Coke brands, but I do admit that I love Coca-Cola Zero. No other diet soft drink comes as close as CCZ to replicating the real thing's taste.