PDA

View Full Version : New record!

Perilscope
01-27-06, 07:00 PM
I only posted a few times there, and never again... I do not like that place. After all, here is the only place I need for naval sims :up:

gdogghenrikson
01-27-06, 07:07 PM
the Ubi.com sh3 forum is boring...

subsim pwns ubi sh3 forum

Skybird
01-27-06, 07:13 PM
UBI.

JSLTIGER
01-27-06, 07:50 PM
I only posted a few times there, and never again... I do not like that place. After all, here is the only place I need for naval sims :up:

True. The only "real" naval game community is here.

**Subsim.com, forever in my heart!**

And that is no problem at all! :rock: :rock: :rock:

AG124
01-27-06, 08:29 PM
Did you notice the poll that's on the right of the screen (about a King Kong demo)? It asks if you think it was "amazing" or "average" (or if you haven't tried it yet). They don't give the option to say if you don't like it or aren't interested in it at all. :D

Not that I want to bash Ubisoft - they have given us a great game with SH3 and may also do so with SHIV. But I am not interested in their forum - this one is much better and covers a lot more. :up:

Gizzmoe
01-28-06, 02:50 AM
I got banned five times with four different ubi.com names in one HOUR today. And all because of a sig that was 5 kb too large!

Poor boy! :D

But I see it had some kind of healing effect, your animated sig is gone... Hooray!!! ;)

Dowly
01-28-06, 03:32 AM
I got banned five times with four different ubi.com names in one HOUR today. And all because of a sig that was 5 kb too large!

Poor boy! :D

But I see it had some kind of healing effect, your animated sig is gone... Hooray!!! ;)

BHAWAHWHAHWAWH.... But mine remains!!!! BHAHAWHHWAHWHAWAW!!!!!!! :roll:

I dont like the UBI forums either. Subsim is the place to be! :rock: