PDA

View Full Version : Subsim CD donation

Inajira
01-22-06, 10:39 AM
Hi there,

I would like to obtain all SH3 mods that you have available on the site, and am willing to donate my $20 to your worthy cause. However this translates into quite a bit of South African Rands for me so I would like to first make sure what I am getting, and if you ship to SA (and at what extra s&h rate). I am not particularly interested in mods for any other of your featured games, so if you are able to pack it full of SH3 only, that would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if this is possible, I think your site is great and it would be well worth a donation!

Thanks,
Inajira

Onkel Neal
01-25-06, 08:29 PM
No Shipping and handling, included in $20. To SA: yes. I will make a special SH2 and SH3 CD for you, be sure to include that in your letter or Paypal message. Thanks!

Inajira
01-26-06, 03:32 AM
Hi there,

Thanks I have made my donation. I put on the note to include only SH2 and SH3 mods. Having thought about it though, I don't play SH2 anymore so if you can put in some Pacific Aces mods that would be great. So SH3 and Pacific Aces only. If that's not possible I will go with SH2 and SH3 mods.

Much appreciated!

Onkel Neal
01-26-06, 07:08 PM
Make sure you send me your address now :)

Inajira
03-30-06, 08:45 AM
Hi Neal,

Thanks I received my CD from you a couple of weeks ago. Do I get a customisable pic for my profile? How do I activate it?

Thanks (for the great downloads!)

Onkel Neal
03-30-06, 05:50 PM
Send a gif or jpg, must be 60x60, to subsim@subsim.com, and state the desired "rank" you wish to have.