PDA

View Full Version : Help with corrupt career?

JUtsler
01-07-06, 01:09 AM
It tells me my base has moved to Breast, but after the mission I can't view my awards or update my IIA. Also SH3 tells me my next patrol grid is NULL. Is there a way to fix this? I'd love to finish my career. Both times it's happened is after my tenth patrol's from the 1st Flotilla, Wilhelmshaven.

Das_Dutchman
01-07-06, 05:07 AM
:shifty: I seem to have a similar problem. I start with a fresh install, sumtimes even a XP reinstall and then I load patch1.4b. I play a while and then after x amount of time when I press the sort crew button the game just crashes. I doubt if it is hardware, as I built a complete new PC. The problem stays because I can restart after a crash and play again for awhile, but as soon as I hit the sort crew button it crashes. Even if I aviod the sort crew option, just moving my chief watchman to the upper deck causes the same problem. Can anyone help me?

The furthest I have played was 1943. I would DEARLY like to play the game minus the fear of crashing the game! I think it's a save game issue??

Takeda Shingen
01-07-06, 07:46 AM
Sorry, but when I read your title, I keep invisioning Onkel Karl being slipped bundles of Reichmarks in an effort to keep you from being promoted.

To topic, I have never seen that problem. Sorry.

Schpeedy
01-08-06, 05:32 PM
Actually you were able to, but only the first time that you entered the stuff...

I finished my 12th patrol, went back to williamshaven...
They told me that I'm being xferred to one of the france ports.

I clicked into the area that we assign our awards for that patrol, and where we assign a crew a new skill.
I then exited that area back to main.

I was not able to go back in, and my patrol also said goto france port, with zone = null.

Lesson learned... and if it says xferred when we finish a patrol, assign your crew their medals and get a crew his new skill immediately, DO NOT exit the personel files area untill you have done ALL of your assigning.