PDA

View Full Version : type 2

The Old Man
12-20-05, 07:04 AM
I went on my training in a type 7 that had a nice bed in my captain cabin "ahh that was the life" But now that I am on patrol in a type 2 I have yet to find my captain's cabin? Will someone tell me where it's @ before I throw one of my officers overboard & take his bunk while he becomes shark food. A captain shouldn't have to sleep on the floor :-)
Roy

Crym
12-20-05, 07:13 AM
Enter the submarine's command room, then look in the opposite direction of the chief engineer and the radio guys. In the far end of the command room (right outside a closed hatch) you will find a small stove to your left, the observation periscope right in the front of the hatch and your bed to your right.

Sleep well :)

Crym

PS. I have found no way to actually enter the bed (like clicking it in a VII) but you can use shift-F2 to move freely around and that way get into your bed.

The Old Man
12-20-05, 07:16 AM
thanx my friend, you just save an officers life :-)
Roy

Kalach
12-20-05, 06:38 PM
If the weather is rough make sure you're submerged before you let the chef cook while you're sleeping ;)

This brings up a much more important question though, where is the stove and cookery stuff in the other boats??
I've seen meat, bananas and oranges in the VII but no means with which to cook :hmm: