PDA

View Full Version : SH IV would be nice to have but ...

HS
12-17-05, 06:15 PM
... sadly enough there seems to be no sequel for DC or FS on the horizon. :cry:

Gizzmoe
12-17-05, 06:16 PM
What´s FS?

irishred
12-17-05, 07:21 PM
What´s FS?

Fighting Steel?

HS
12-18-05, 04:01 AM
That's true.

Cdre Gibs
12-18-05, 06:41 AM
Even tho I agree a new version of DC woud be Outstanding, I myself would sell my first born to have it so ALL surface units could be used.

Just imagen the battle that would ensue if ppl where in command rather than bots of all elements in say a TF or even a Convoy. It may not seem like it be much fun in skippering a big ol merchant but what with them being armed, trying to out wit the enermy an so forth, I think it could be interesting indeed.

So my call is to expand beyond just subs or DD's and open it up to the many aspects that could be used.

Sniper_1
12-18-05, 07:43 AM
While that would be a great idea, it sounds just a little bit ambitious....lets stick with getting the core of SH4 right...its a pacific war submarine simulation :up:

Sniper_1

HS
12-18-05, 08:30 AM
Even tho I agree a new version of DC woud be Outstanding, I myself would sell my first born to have it so ALL surface units could be used.

I absolutely agree. The old DC was sometimes modded that way. A WW2 surface unit simulation which would e.g. allow for different sorts of naval operations (including BBs, carrier based airstrakes, raiders etc.) would be great. But the sub fraction seems to be the majority? So let's avoid getting too much out of topic. ;)