PDA

View Full Version : My Crew Refuses To Wear Rain Gear :(

WolfyBrandon
12-16-05, 03:51 PM
:nope:

Is there a fix to have the crew wear their rain gear in storms? or did I forget to buy some back at port? :damn:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/811/whynoraincoat0xk.jpg

Wolfy

jaxa
12-16-05, 03:59 PM
They must go under deck to wear storm coats. After that everything will be all right.

Deimos01
12-16-05, 04:30 PM
You gotta send em to their bunks to get their stuff Her Kaluen. You know theres not enough room on deck to store that crap. :88)

Heh, Just move yer guys inside the boat in the crew managment screen and then put em back up top. :up:

Panama Red
12-16-05, 04:30 PM
If you do not have the "bad weather gun mod", you must rotate them from the bridge to below decks and back to the bridge and they will have their raingear (SH3 bug).

If you are using the "bad weather gun mod", they will never change into raingear, but you can always use your deck guns in any weather.

WolfyBrandon
12-16-05, 06:29 PM
Thanks Guys,

Yeah I have the Bad Weather Guns Mod so that is why I never see them in rain gear. Thanks Panama Red for pointing that out, I did not know that.

Wolfy

CptGrayWolf
12-17-05, 02:11 AM
If you are using the "bad weather gun mod", they will never change into raingear, but you can always use your deck guns in any weather.

Never change into raingear?? Well that sucks. Not sure if I should remove bad weather gun mod now...

Krupp
12-17-05, 04:43 AM
It's too big immersion killer if those outlooks don't wear rain clothes, so I went back to "normal". Besides, the deck gun was only a secondary weapon until they were being removed and hard to use cos it had not very stable platform to shoot from. Flak would be nice to man in heavy seas. But I think the pitcing and rolling of the conning tower really would make it pretty impossible to hit a fast moving small targets like aircrafts but the aircraft would still have nice and steady target to attack. The few aircraft trap U-Boats failed to do anything significant so why bother to fight with AC's. Too dangerous.

Gizzmoe
12-17-05, 04:53 AM
Never change into raingear?? Well that sucks. Not sure if I should remove bad weather gun mod now...

You could use StormConditions=15,0.1 instead of "15,1" , they would wear raingear then. But then you can´t use the guns when it´s raining.