PDA

View Full Version : Fatigue, SH3, Base at Kiel and the white costs of Africa

Temujin
12-12-05, 06:07 AM
Sorry to bother you again but I really need some help with this fatigue thing.
I've downloaded & installed 'SH3 Commander'.

Well, as you said, there is a 'SH mod', 'Rub Mod' and a 'RUb's 1x TC model'
What is that? - I've chose it but it seems to be similar to the 'Rub Mod' (?!)

I also read the 'SH3 Commander' manual and it says something about changing the fatigue model manually.
I'm not that desperate, but I'm getting there... :damn:

Another question that I wanted to ask is
Does the 'SH3 Commander' come INSTEAD of the Rub mod?
I mean, is it necessary to install the Rub mod as stand alone (with JSGME) or it get to be installed by 'SH3 Commander' so now I made a double install?

And last question
I'm on my 4th patrol now. While in base, I made all the preparation and got an onscreen _message saying: Base changed to Kiel

However, when I started the mission, the orders were still:
"Starting Base: Wilhelmshaven"
"Return to Base: Wilhelmshaven"

On top of that, the mission started at FG27, somewhere near the white costs of West Africa. Somehow, it is not seem to be right.

PS
After launching the game through 'SH3 Commander', I've got that onscreen _message saying: "Base changed to Kiel." Again and this time, the orders "Return to Base: Kiel" are seem right, but I've started the patrol already (near the white costs of West Africa).
Shell I restart the patrol again?

Thanks,
Temujin

snowsub
12-12-05, 06:27 AM
K;

1xTC is the fatigue model if you want to play the game all in real time ie: 1 to 1 speed, no TC.

SH3 Commander is separate from RUB and will work with any version of SH3 and mods etc.

"base changed to Kiel" is an error when you install RUB from mid career in port, to avoid this message start a new career with RUB.
The other problem (appearing in the middle of nowhere is again associated with the above career.

Hope this helps
Snowsub