PDA

View Full Version : Who is Der Ewige Jude (the eternal jew)??????????

U-552Erich-Topp
11-17-05, 01:38 PM
:) I was browsing the Florida State University video archives. Anyway in the collection is a film called Der Ewige Jude. Translating each word individually it seems to translate as " The Eternal Jew"???????? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: What!!!!! I don't get it. Who is the eternal jew??????? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: This doesn't make sense as no one is imortal. Their video collection www.fsu.edu/~mec/mefilmcatalog.htm
says that it is on VHS. I would think that I would have to go to Florida to see it as most universities don't let you take their videos out of their libraries and would likely not be willing to ship it for free. Florida is a long way from me. Is there a link somewhere that I can use to view it online for free as I am interested to find out who the eternal jew is????????? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Polak
11-17-05, 01:47 PM
You will have to wait for Avon Laydies reply... Her computer is packed with links to jewish-religion related subjects. :)

kiwi_2005
11-17-05, 01:47 PM
Avon would be the best to answer this. But she's probably to busy sinking ships in WAW

So... The eternal Jew was the nazis way (Propaganda BS) of fooling the german people that Jews were... well like rats or worse than rats.

One of the worse films by the nazis to come out.

Go here http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/ewig.htm

Hitman
11-17-05, 01:48 PM
Her computer is packed with links to jewish-religion related subjects

:rotfl:

Wonder if this is a 3rd party installable software that can be d/l somewhere?

Nah....

Probably the film is referring to Jesus Christ (He was a jew, after all...)

werauchimmer
11-18-05, 03:31 AM
You guys know this amazing page where you enter some text into a box and it gives you a list with some links to sources that contain the said text? Its called oogle or something like that.

Anyways, here is your explanation what the "movie" is about:
http://www.holocaust-history.org/der-ewige-jude/

Now, if you really feel you need to see the film, you can probably order it for free at a German federal organisation called "Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung".
Adress:
Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung,
Postfach 1369,
D-53 003 Bonn,
Germany
or:
http://www.bpb.de
(The bpb is a organistation that give eductional material away for free to german citizens and shools. They have quite interesting and well made stuff. I don´t know if they pay the postage for packets to the US. The material itself will be for free, though!)

The film in and of itself is really quite enligthening, if boring. Makes you wonder what my grandparents have smoked to make them belive in such an idiotic crap. I saw it in shool btw.

The Avon Lady
11-18-05, 04:33 AM
:) I was browsing the Florida State University video archives. Anyway in the collection is a film called Der Ewige Jude. Translating each word individually it seems to translate as " The Eternal Jew"???????? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: What!!!!! I don't get it. Who is the eternal jew??????? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: This doesn't make sense as no one is imortal.
Next time, try using the eternal Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22the+eternal+jew%22). :roll:

Deamon
11-18-05, 12:27 PM
(He was a jew, after all...)

Wasn't he an arab ?

kiwi_2005
11-18-05, 01:31 PM
Wasn't he an arab

:rotfl:

No he was a Jew.

U-552Erich-Topp
11-18-05, 01:46 PM
:) I tried searching "Der Ewige Jude" (the eternal jew) as the Avon Lady suggested and found the movie online for free at an apolitical wesite.

http://www.adolfhitler.ws/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=MostPopular

I watched the entire movie and it's interesting. It seems to be about the jews that live in the Lodz ghetto. I did not see the eternal jew in this movie as the name of the movie suggests. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

August
11-18-05, 02:46 PM
Isn't the Eternal Jew a character something like ERB's John Carter of Mars?

Hitman
11-18-05, 03:56 PM
Wasn't he an arab ?

That depends upon what you consider an arab :88)

(Heads down....Avon lady's reply charged with links is coming :P )

The Avon Lady
11-19-05, 01:00 PM
Wasn't he an arab ?

No. There was nothing Arabian about Jesus, as far as history knows.

However, Jesus was a Palestinian. So am I. Really. Truly. No kidding. I'm absolutely not pulling your leg.

joea
11-19-05, 06:31 PM
Wasn't he an arab ?

No. There was nothing Arabian about Jesus, as far as history knows.

However, Jesus was a Palestinian. So am I. Really. Truly. No kidding. I'm absolutely not pulling your leg.

Jesus was semite, and a Palestinian. :yep:

Well interesting story...not directly comparable to your situation (since you were born in Isreal I assume and your ancestors have roots there, whatever they did between say 50AD and 1948 AD), I was in a student residence and we had a sort of bulding wide potluck dinner to get to know each other. Each apartment would introduce themselves in tunr then indivually. I was sitting next to a young black lady from Trinidad and Tobago whnenthis young skinny white guy got up to introduce himself as from South Africa. He said something to the effect that he was African (he meant that not Afrikkans his name was rather anglo-saxon) and proud to be one and she and this other fellow (arabic) started snickering. :shifty:

Well he was born there and felt himself African so why not...funny how in Europe some complain about immigrants not wanting to integrate and feeling attached to the "motherlad" even if born in the host country. True his ancestors came from elsewhere and all but still ironic.

The Avon Lady
11-20-05, 02:28 AM
Jesus was semite, and a Palestinian. :yep:
Semites are Jews. So? (I'm waiting for the usual response that Semites refer to all descendants of Shem, son of Noah). :nope:
Well interesting story...not directly comparable to your situation (since you were born in Isreal I assume and your ancestors have roots there, whatever they did between say 50AD and 1948 AD),
My nation's ancestors in Israel go back to Abraham. That would be roughly 3750 years ago. BTW, I was not born in Israel.
I was in a student residence and we had a sort of bulding wide potluck dinner to get to know each other. Each apartment would introduce themselves in tunr then indivually. I was sitting next to a young black lady from Trinidad and Tobago whnenthis young skinny white guy got up to introduce himself as from South Africa. He said something to the effect that he was African (he meant that not Afrikkans his name was rather anglo-saxon) and proud to be one and she and this other fellow (arabic) started snickering. :shifty:

Well he was born there and felt himself African so why not...funny how in Europe some complain about immigrants not wanting to integrate and feeling attached to the "motherlad" even if born in the host country. True his ancestors came from elsewhere and all but still ironic.
I don't see any irony at all. Mankind has migrated from place to place for 1000's of years.

And your Afrikanner friend can be African, just as every immigrant to the US can be American.

joea
11-20-05, 07:21 AM
Semites are Jews. So? (I'm waiting for the usual response that Semites refer to all descendants of Shem, son of Noah). :nope:

Well this guy was not my friend just another fellow in the rez and he was not Afrikans AFAIK, but your point is correct. However, I don't get your comment above what are you referring to and why are you shaking your head??? Never heard this "usual response" so I am curious.

The Avon Lady
11-20-05, 07:52 AM

Well this guy was not my friend just another fellow in the rez and he was not Afrikans AFAIK, but your point is correct. However, I don't get your comment above what are you referring to and why are you shaking your head??? Never heard this "usual response" so I am curious.
Myths & Facts: Arabs cannot possibly be anti-Semitic, as they are themselves Semites (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths/mf15.html#a).

Being heard more often these days.

U-552Erich-Topp
11-20-05, 12:12 PM
:) I noticed Joea in his last posting said "and why are you shaking your head". Speaking of shaking your head, you should see the people in the movie "Der Ewige Jude" shaking their heads around the dinner table. I don't quite get this idea of shaking my head like that at the dinner table????????

The Avon Lady
11-20-05, 02:14 PM
:) I noticed Joea in his last posting said "and why are you shaking your head". Speaking of shaking your head, you should see the people in the movie "Der Ewige Jude" shaking their heads around the dinner table. I don't quite get this idea of shaking my head like that at the dinner table????????
My kids do it all the time when I serve brocolli or brussel sprouts.

kiwi_2005
11-20-05, 02:24 PM
My kids do it all the time when I serve brocolli or brussel sprouts

:D

I was wondering how you gonna answer that one.

U-552Erich-Topp
11-20-05, 10:02 PM
:) Yes that was an interesting answer Avon Lady. Now I am trying to figure out what brocolli or brussel sprouts has to do with the head bopping at the dinner table as shown in the movie "Der Ewige Jude"?????? After reviewing the movie, I am begining to think there was NO "Ewige Jude" (eternal jew)......as we are lead to believe in the bible.

kiwi_2005
11-20-05, 11:40 PM
Yes that was an interesting answer Avon Lady. Now I am trying to figure out what brocolli or brussel sprouts has to do with the head bopping at the dinner table as shown in the movie "Der Ewige Jude"?????? After reviewing the movie, I am begining to think there was NO "Ewige Jude" (eternal jew)......as we are lead to believe in the bible

Your not suppose to believe what that movie tells you. It was anti-jewish war-time propaganda. The only people that would believe the enternal jew movie today would be nazi skinhead types. And im sure your not a nazi skinhead.

:)

U-552Erich-Topp
11-21-05, 12:37 AM
You're right kiwi_2005, I am not a nazi skin head and as I stated before there was no eternal jew. He simply doesn't exist. So the end result is the title of the movie may not be correct. By the way Kiwi_2005, I have enjoyed having you command your U-boat in the historical missions hosted. You sank more than your fair share of tonnage. Good Hunting, Erich Topp U-552.

kiwi_2005
11-21-05, 12:48 AM
I have enjoyed having you command your U-boat in the historical missions hosted. You sank more than your fair share of tonnage. Good Hunting, Erich Topp U-552.

Be meaning to get back online and have another go. Theres some good (Nov) WPL missions out so im told. I like long online missions.