PDA

View Full Version : SH3Cmdr Question Regarding Multiplayer

Akula Osis
10-29-05, 12:08 PM
Hola,

Should I do a Rollback before I play Multiplayer? Or do I get the host settings online?

El Dude
10-29-05, 05:44 PM
I dont think you have to do a rollback or anything.

I have sh3 commander and went online for the first time today and everything worked just fine :rock:

Akula Osis
10-30-05, 12:23 PM
Does SH3Cmdr have a home on the web?

JScones
10-31-05, 01:32 AM
Does SH3Cmdr have a home on the web?
In what context - a homepage explaining the tool? Or a server hosting Personnel Files? In both instances, the answer is no, however, I am curious to hear where you are coming from...

BTW, I haven't forgotten your PM, I just haven't had a chance to look at it in depth now that I'm back at work after annual leave.

Akula Osis
11-01-05, 07:12 AM
JScones,

I wondered if you had your own homepage for SH3Cmdr, I first found the Utility at Berry's site.

For instance, what is RUb 1x TC defined as? I did not see detail in the manual for readme. Thanks in advance.

JScones
11-01-05, 07:38 AM
I have a homepage, but SH3Cmdr doesn't feature on it. Primarily because I have a 30mb limit and SH3Cmdr alone in over 30mb! Beery kindly hosts it.

RUb 1x TC is for players who play at 1x TC. That's the limit of my understanding. ;) Beery's answered this question many times, but do you think I can a) remember the answer or b) find a post where he's given the answer!