PDA

View Full Version : Endgame?

Redfoot
10-26-05, 11:12 AM
So how does SH3 deal with the end of the war in career mode? Does it just abruptly end somewhere in late 44? What if you happen to be at sea?

Twitchy
10-26-05, 02:42 PM
If your not at sea, you are captured and forced into a POW camp to pound rocks in a delightful minigame. If you are at sea, Hitler pops out of a cake and does a strip tease.

Actually I have no idea. :yep:

gdogghenrikson
10-26-05, 06:55 PM
If your not at sea, you are captured and forced into a POW camp to pound rocks in a delightful minigame. If you are at sea, Hitler pops out of a cake and does a strip tease.

Actually I have no idea. :yep:

:rotfl:

The war has endid!

FERdeBOER
10-26-05, 08:04 PM
If you are going to leave port on the first months of '45 the torpedoes will be removed, its place will be fill of secret documents, a couple of SS high officials and one or two old men will be detached to your crew with a secret envelope containing your new mission that you only would be able to open when at sea. :shifty:

The mission could be: traveling to Spain, to Argentina, or to Antartida. And of course avoid detection :rotfl:

I don't know, still in april '43..

crazyhorse
10-26-05, 08:14 PM
U-262 is currently drifting at 30m, about 600k NE of Scapa Flow, listening for a target to come within range. We have been battered to 46% hull integrity by a recent B-24 attack, but hope to find the answer to you're question in the near future. It's Feb. 22, 1945.

Good hunting all.

Kpt. Lehmann
10-26-05, 10:19 PM
U-262 is currently drifting at 30m, about 600k NE of Scapa Flow, listening for a target to come within range. We have been battered to 46% hull integrity by a recent B-24 attack, but hope to find the answer to you're question in the near future. It's Feb. 22, 1945.

Good hunting all.

Good luck and play it safe! :cool:

gdogghenrikson
10-27-05, 01:02 AM
So how does SH3 deal with the end of the war in career mode? Does it just abruptly end somewhere in late 44? What if you happen to be at sea?

Bonus footage of Hitler killing himself!! :up:

Redfoot
10-27-05, 02:31 AM
I went and awnsered my own question by spoofing 100,000k renown, starting a new campaign in 43 and just swapping between XXI and VIIC/42 lots. The campaign ends with a 'The war has ended!' popup box, after which you can no longer do anything but exit to main menu. :know:

FERdeBOER
10-27-05, 03:03 AM
This is it? No videos? No beautifull photos? No animations? :nope:

andy_311
10-27-05, 04:51 AM
I went and awnsered my own question by spoofing 100,000k renown, starting a new campaign in 43 and just swapping between XXI and VIIC/42 lots. The campaign ends with a 'The war has ended!' popup box, after which you can no longer do anything but exit to main menu. :know:

Not quite right you can continue and blast everything in sight dds wont touch you because after the popup saying "the wars over" you turn Neutral but you won't get no renown for it . yes I know if you continue you become a renagade or a pirate but I think of it as a little payback for all them times being dc for hours on end.

uhu
10-27-05, 06:25 AM
Maybe with the SH3 Commander this could be made on better, that we see/read some more...