PDA

View Full Version : Caught! Red-Handed!

Sea Demon
10-25-05, 10:22 PM
George Galloway caught with his hand in the cookie jar. :lol: Gotta love it.

Sea Demon

Torpedo Fodder
10-25-05, 10:54 PM
No matter what evidence they have against him this time, he'll probably slip away again. As much as I dislike him, one has to admit Galloway is as slippery as an eel.

mog
10-25-05, 11:44 PM
Here's the story:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4374534.stm

I hope they nail him.

Bellman
10-26-05, 04:23 AM
:lol: Like nailing jelly.

If a guy looks a rogue, sounds a rougue and cohorts with rogues the chances are he may well be a rogue.

His wife is apparently taking to the boats loaded to the gunnels.
Maybe while she holds the cards its a temporary seperation ? :yep:

Egan
10-28-05, 12:06 PM
Well, forum old timers know my views on Mr. Galloway quite well so I won't go over them again.

Will say this, though: If the Senate commitee actually does have evidence that could lead to a succesful prosecution of this smug little rat-bag then for God's sake, stop fannying around and PROSECUTE HIM. Every time they or whoever else mess it up, he is going to become more and more difficult to get.

As much as I detest him though, I rather enjoyed his last show in front of the House. As we say here, he has the Gift of the Gab.

DAB
10-29-05, 06:14 AM
I have to agree.

People here have said he's been caught red handed. Yet, the committee haven't presented irrefutable proof. And as far as the rest of the world is concerned there isn't really a lot of difference between the legislative and the government of a country that said it had undeniable proof of Wepons of Mass Destruction.

Oh and some are even calling this particualar committee a McCathiest Witchhunt lite.

Unless the committee can match actions with its rhetoric...no one is going to believe it.

Konovalov
10-29-05, 09:35 AM
I can't stand the guy personally but I'll wait till all this comes out in the wash with regards to his guilt or innocence. If he is caught wth his hand in the cookie jar then I hope the book is thrown at him.