PDA

View Full Version : Overboard Officer?

crazyhorse
10-11-05, 02:57 PM
I think this was addressed along time ago on the forum, but I can't remember the solution.

I have a missing Officer! I'm late in a career, Nov.'44, and when I count heads I'm one highly qualified and decorated officer short.

Since we're stretched pretty thin already with the constant crash diving and fighting aircraft, knowing where to find him for Duty, or Courts Martial, would be greatly appreciated.

I'm kind of embarrassed to say I don't even know how long he's been gone, but it was on this patrol I'm sure. :hmm:

Dowly
10-11-05, 03:00 PM
:rotfl:

wg_emevet
10-11-05, 03:30 PM
I thought I saw him rowing back to Germany late 44 is some hard times and I am sure he dosnt want to die.

Dowly
10-11-05, 03:34 PM
I thought I saw him rowing back to Germany late 44 is some hard times and I am sure he dosnt want to die.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Omg, I almost peed myself!

crazyhorse
10-11-05, 05:37 PM
I realize it's been a bit hectic lately, up to our poop-deck in B-24's and all. But, it's still a little demoralizing to look at the position he once manned and see nothing but a black square.

He was the skinny one, kind of narrow in the eyes. I don't think he was very well liked by the crew, since he always tired more easily than the rest. As a matter of fact, he was the only Officer that actually got tired while he was resting in quarters. He got so bad I had to give him the German Cross In Gold on our 24th patrol, just to keep him awake for the rest of the war.

Come to think of it, we're probably better-off without the skinny little rascal.

Clacker
10-14-05, 02:46 AM
He was the skinny one, kind of narrow in the eyes. I don't think he was very well liked by the crew, since he always tired more easily than the rest. As a matter of fact, he was the only Officer that actually got tired while he was resting in quarters. He got so bad I had to give him the German Cross In Gold on our 24th patrol, just to keep him awake for the rest of the war.

Come to think of it, we're probably better-off without the skinny little rascal.

Ah that explains it then....I'd say that weird noise you heard a few months back was the sound of him getting fired from the aft torpedo tube :up:

BaronVonSchnitzel
10-14-05, 06:38 PM
Ah that explains it then....I'd say that weird noise you heard a few months back was the sound of him getting fired from the aft torpedo tube :up:[/quote]

Yeah...remember that dud torpedo that just bounced off the ship? That was him!

Excalibur Bane
10-14-05, 06:42 PM
Ouch. That must kinda hurt getting shot head-first and hitting the side of a steel ship. Gonna feel that in the morning. :hmm: