PDA

View Full Version : Bismarck SH3 movie.

Excalibur Bane
10-08-05, 07:05 AM
Well done, I must say. Good work to the creator (his name eludes me at the moment).

It could have used a bit more sound in terms of the guns firing in the background. It's too bad SH3 doesn't model recoil for the big guns on battleships and such, that would have made it even better.

The music wasn't much to my taste either. I kept expecting to see a horde of Orks chanting, jeering and drooling on Bismarck's deck, with Gandalf on the Hood with his staff shooting a beam of light at them :hmm:

Excalibur Bane
10-09-05, 02:30 AM
Wow. Not much for conversation around here eh? You all sitting around, thinking up the next round of realism your going to inject into SH3?

I know! Let's make the deckgun explode and kill the gun crew every 20 shots so we can simulate the chances of it happening the way it did in reality! Or, no, no! Wait! Let's have a torpedo explode at random on a 1 in 1,000,000 check every 24 hours to simulate such accidents as they occured in history!

Heh, heh. :roll:

Dowly
10-09-05, 05:13 AM
:hmm:

You know, you couldĀ“ve searched for the Bismarck movie thread and post your comment there...