PDA

View Full Version : lazy crew

JohnnyPotPie
09-28-05, 04:24 PM
ok, so im sick of telling the crew when to sleep and when to work. my wrist is killing me doing this click and drag garbage. Ive read in the FAQ's about how to adjust the things in the .cfg file. Also the mod that gives "no fatigue" but that just slows it down. I WANT NONE, NATTA, ZIP... a commander should not have to worry about shift rotation. The XO or someone else should handle that crap. Can anyone tell me how to just turn the stupid fatigue thing off. thanks

Wolfram
09-28-05, 04:30 PM
Check out the new SH3 Commander mod - option is there to choose no fatigue = none, I tried it out on a patrol for three weeks same watch crew, engine crew, etc... - they never complained.

:arrgh!:

JohnnyPotPie
09-28-05, 04:31 PM
awsome... thanks very much

you can have one of my medals!

Wolfram
09-28-05, 04:40 PM
:yep: no problem, just make sure you get the latest version file is called SH3Cmdr2....

joea
09-28-05, 05:33 PM
And don't bother giving your crew medals or qualifications then.

Wolfram
09-28-05, 05:40 PM
And don't bother giving your crew medals or qualifications then.

Aye-Aye on that sir.

SH3Cmdr2 has the ability I think to choose 3 options for fatigue and no fatigue seems a bit much too easy. That patrol I tried it on a bit too unrealistic so not a single crewman was rewarded.

BTW I realized driving home today that the file may not be hosted here yet may have to check out realsimulations site at this time for the latest version. Also as with all mods you should wait till back in port for the addition/changes.

JohnnyPotPie
09-28-05, 10:26 PM
why would they not deserve a medal? I dont see how clicking and draging crew around the boat is "realism". You shouldnt have to tell people day in and day out when they sleep and when they work. :damn:

Wolfram
09-29-05, 08:33 AM
I guess its a matter of personal choice...

Whatever realism is the freedom of the user...

lol realsim seems tossed out here anyway some people reporting 60k+ patrols, if the real Uboat fleet this successful we all might be speaking auf Deutsch... :know:

However no matter what:

Have Fun!

:lurk: