PDA

View Full Version : Common New Age Presuppositions and Beliefs

Rockstar
09-25-05, 09:15 PM
The devil is at it again. The lies and play of words he used in the beginning chapters of human history to bring our first parents to fall into sin are seducing many today in the opening chapters of the 21st century. "Yea, hath God said...?" (Gen. 3: 1) was his question raised to undermine the authority of God's Word. "Ye shall not surely die..." (Gen. 3:4) was intended to directly contradict what God said would be the penalty for man's disobedience - death (Gen. 2:17). "Ye shall be as gods..." (Gen. 3:5) was the devil's deceptive but flattering incentive to allure Eve to sin. The New Age Movement does these very same things. It disregards the authority of the Word of God. It flatly denies the resurrection yet preaches reincarnation. In a sense, it tells man that he "shall not surely die." It caters to man's sinful and selfish nature by offering him the intoxicating thought of becoming god. Unfortunately, many do not recognize these propositions as originating from Satan.

There is a vast and complex field to cover when discussing this subject. This will be merely a sketchy overview. However, it is important to point out that this is being written not in order to judge the motives of new age movement's proponents. Ex-advocate of new age movement and Christian apologist Elliot Miller was careful to point out that:

New Agers are generally sincere.... Many New Agers are genuinely humanitarian.... It is not that there is nothing sinister or dangerous about the New Age Movement - but evangelicals should resist the temptation to try to locate the evil in simplistic black-or-white categories, for in so doing they will fail to see New Agers for who they really are

1. The new age movement espouses a pantheistic world-view. This is the belief that All is God—not just "God is everywhere" (omnipresent) but that "God is everything," the sum total of all that exists. This, of course, fails to recognize God's transcendence and overemphasizes His immanence. The line of distinction between the Infinite from the finite is practically removed—qualities that describe God the Creator and His creation, respectively—and when this happens, man is no longer seen as a responsible creature. He becomes accountable to no one, to no authority outside of himself. Mariel Francisco points out that the aspect of New Age thought that Filipinos will most happily embrace is its "new creation centered theology."

The late Dr. Walter Martin, a Christian apologist, quotes one of the leading proponents of new age movement in the West, Benjamin Crème, as stating: "In a sense there is no such thing as God, God does not exist. And in another sense, there is nothing else but God, only God exists....All is god. And because all is god, there is no God."

2. The new age movement believes each individual creates his own reality, similar to what Hindu pantheism calls "maya." This is "illusion," and accepting this false doctrine results in the belief that there are no absolute and universal standards between right and wrong. The January 26, 1992, issue of the Sunday Inquirer magazine promoted and defended the new age movement. In it, we read:

Evil comes into being because something that was good in the form in which it existed in an earlier epoch retains this form in a later age. In failing to transform itself it become retrogressive. Therefore Evil is Good manifesting out of its appropriate time. In this sense, the worst thing one can be is to be obsolete, behind the times, stuck in the past. If we are unable to see ourselves in a New Age, this is what, tragically, we may become.

This, then, makes "self 'the creator of his own reality in which self decides what is right and wrong, appropriate and inappropriate, pleasant and unpleasant. This is otherwise known as "moral relativism." It is not surprising that NAM "often tolerates rather than challenges such unchristian behavior as sex between unmarried partners, homosexuality, and (in some circles) recreational use of drugs, thus providing a spiritual alternative to the many in our time who are unwilling to abandon such lifestyles."

3. The new age movement also stresses the belief that man is divine, and Jesus is like all other men who became "the Christ." The new age movement generally claims that within every man is a spark of divinity that can be self-realized when he goes through the altered states of consciousness. Consider what psychic researcher and NAM local counterpart Jaime Licauco says as he speaks on "The Other Meaning of Christ's Birth." He says:

I think that this interpretation, i.e. that Christ's birth represents God's becoming man, is only half of the story. What man seems to have lost sight of is the fact that the same story also represents the possibility of man's becoming God. And this to me is the more meaningful message of Christ's birth and the only one that ultimately makes sense. For why should God descend to the level of man except to lift him up, and to show that he, too, can become God? ... That God can assume a human form is not difficult for us to accept; but the idea of man becoming God is still difficult for us to conceive. Yet that is one message that the birth of Christ truly brings."

He further infers from controversial French Jesuit priest/paleontologist Teilhard de Chardin's writings (noted as the "Father of the New Age") and then concludes that "... we will become Christs, not merely Christlike. In other words, we will all be gods."12 This is an open attack on the Person of Jesus Christ — a defiance of God and a deification of man. This is nothing but the serpent's lie: "Ye shall be as gods!" This naturally results in self-worship. The contemporary emphasis on the belief in the powers of the human potential is an outgrowth of this.

4. The new age movement believes the Law of Rebirth, Reincarnation and Karma. This teaches that man does not really die. He is, instead, "endlessly reborn into new life cycles until such time as he perfects himself sufficiently to qualify for endless rest (nirvana)." Here, the soul returns into another body after death and the quality of the next life will be determined by how he has lived in the past life.

The Bible teaches that except for living believers at the rapture, "it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Heb. 9:27). At death, believers in Christ go home to be with the Lord in heaven, while unbelievers go to hell. Those who enter the former do so not because of any human merit but because of the merits and righteousness of Jesus Christ imputed on them by faith in Him.

Walter Martin quotes Alice Bailey, a highly regarded source of New Age thought, stating:

Through the constant return of the incarnating soul to the school of life on earth, there to undergo the perfection process of which He (Jesus) was the outstanding example. That is the meaning and teaching of reincarnation.... The immortality of the human soul, and the innate ability of the spiritual, inner man to work out his salvation under the Law of Rebirth, in response to the Law of Cause and Effect, are the underlying factors governing all human conduct and all human aspiration.

5. Central to the new age movement's belief system is the belief in evolution—that we have all evolved from lower forms of life, but some of us evolved more highly than others just as some of us "manifest our divinity" more than others. This more evolved and advanced form is achieved by employing mind-expansion techniques such as meditation.
This is a direct affront to the Scriptural teaching of man's origin and nature that he is a creature of God made after God's own image, distinct and separate from his Creator. Man is a finite person, a 'derivative replica' of his Infinite Creator.

6. The new age movement offers a salvation by "gnosis." Gnosis is simply the Greek word for "knowledge." But the new age movement uses the term to refer to experiences of enlightenment that help the New Ager supposedly go through a spiritual evolution towards becoming god. This is the heart and core of "the New World Religion." New Agers often appeal to theright/left-brain distinction where the latter is supposedly analytical and the former is intuitive, creative and subjective. This becomes an excuse to abandon analytical thought and to barter away rationality in order to gain a subjective and renewed sense of spirituality in the effort to discover one's "higher self' or attain "higher consciousness." When one assumes this, his concept of sin and the need for Jesus Christ's atonement for his sin becomes insignificant. This vilifies the work of Jesus Christ and man's need for salvation from the guilt, penalty and power of sin.

All of this sounds impressive, especially when the New Ager refers to various authorities who do not know the grace of God and who hold Ph.Ds from Europe and North America. This gives a cloak of pseudo-scientific scholarship that makes the New Ager appear credible. But in reality, this openness to the subjective and to the unknown also opens the doors of gullibility to the spiritual realm of demonic spirits.

7. Most new age movement spokespersons have had some contact with superhuman "masters" or "higher beings." These "divine" messengers are contacted through what has been called "channeling"—simply a contemporary term for the spiritist's mediumship. American actress Shirley Maclaine, spokesperson David Sprangler, Silva Mind Control System's founder Jose Silva, Russian Theosophy founder Helena Petrovna Blavatsky and even local counterpart Jaime Licauco all openly claim to receive direction or special revelation from these spirit guides.
Once again, we have here a Satanic substitute for the God-given special revelation of Himself and His will for man's life through His inspired, complete and final Word, the Bible. From a Scriptural perspective, these "Ascended Masters of Wisdom," as they are sometimes called, are actually demonic beings luring people away from the one true God. This may also explain why New Agers have a common base of beliefs. The geniuses behind these spokespersons are intelligent, personal, fallen beings out to delude sinners into remaining in the bondage of their sin.

8. The new age movement's strong belief in the human potential, especially man's potential to evolve into god through the altered states of consciousness, gives no room for the Biblical doctrine of the incarnation and the physical, literal return of the Lord Jesus Christ. It is also contrary to the Biblical doctrine of sin and depravity. To New Agers, the manifesting of divinity achieved by employing mind expansion techniques is the coming of the Christ, which they refer to as "the Christ-Consciousness." This is allegedly a higher state of mind that everyone can attain.

Also inherent in this New Age belief is the denial of the truth of the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ, which is the cornerstone of the Christian faith. As it was in New Testament days, these are the present-day resurrection-deniers. But this is to be expected from a demon-inspired religion since all the other foundational doctrines of the Christian faith hang on the veracity of the literal, bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ. His person, His work, His teachings and even the inerrancy and authority of both the Old and New Testament Scriptures were and are all vindicated by that miraculous event. Thus, it should not surprise us that Satan consolidates his efforts into causing people to doubt, if not fully deny the veracity of Christ's resurrection.

There might be someone reading this who has been enslaved into New Age philosophies or thinking. Perhaps you are now beginning to see the dangers of it and would like to be delivered from them. We urge you to come to Christ, for He alone can save you from sin and its consequences. He alone can adequately sustain all our needs. Jesus said: "I am the bread of life: he that cometh to Me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on Me shall never thirst... and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out" (Jn. 6:35-37).

Pigfish
09-25-05, 09:49 PM
:huh: You gotta be kidden. What crap. I wish I was a moderator right now.

Iceman
09-26-05, 12:24 AM
Careful not to cast your pearls before the swine...Ahh but you did..."Pigfish" so delicatley replied to your post.

Whoever does'nt enter in by the door the same is a thief and a robber...this is what you tried to say in a long round about way...many have tried... Jim Morrison, and from my readings Skybirds..."Nietzsche"..maybe this is partly why in the end of his life he called himself the "Crucifed"...trying to continualy break into the Kingdom of Heaven may make ya go insane.

Have to be invited in and go in by way of the Door.

We love ya Pigfish. :)

martes86
09-26-05, 01:39 AM
What an ugly sum of poo poo (according to the filter :lol: ) and a great crap (according to Pigfish :rotfl: ). What use does that thing have here? :o

The Avon Lady
09-26-05, 02:05 AM
Oops.

This thread's for the goyim.

Outta here!
:gulp:

joea
09-26-05, 05:15 AM
Oops.

This thread's for the goyim.

Outta here!
:gulp:

Good one Avon Lady. :lol:

Rockstar
09-26-05, 02:06 PM
ולא־יקרא עוד את־שׁמך אברם והיה שׁמך אברהם כי אב־המון גוים נתתיך׃

Of the whole world; that is, of all in it that believe, whether Jews or Gentiles. "behold he is the father of the whole world, who are gathered under the wings of the Shechinah."

All that the Christian world enjoys, it is indebted for to Abraham and his Seed.

lol goyim

August
09-26-05, 02:36 PM
goy
Pronunciation Key (goi)
n. Offensive pl. goy·im (goim) or goys

Used as a disparaging term for one who is not a Jew.

Rockstar
09-26-05, 02:52 PM
not the least bit offended.

I'm neither a jew or gentile

The Avon Lady
09-26-05, 02:58 PM
goy
Pronunciation Key (goi)

It could be but then I would have called yas Shkatzim (plural) or a Sheigetz/Shiktzah (singular, masculine/feminine). Rewind your Woody Alan movie classics for some examples.

Lo Yissa Goy El Goy Cherev Ve'lo Yilmedu Ode Milchamah - Nation Shall Not Lift Up Sword Against Nation And Neither Shall They Learn War Anymore.

Familiar enough verse? Depending on context, the word simply means nation or non-Jew. Only context would determine if the intention was derogatory. That was not my intent. Who says Yiddish humor can't backfire! :damn:

And if we're talking about Abraham, look what G-d says to him about his own descendants:

Ve'Eh'escha Le'Goy Gadol - And I will make of thee a great nation.

This has been todays SubSim Hebrew grammar lesson. Class dismissed! :know:

bradclark1
09-26-05, 03:00 PM
goy
Pronunciation Key (goi)

Obviously from someone who is rabidly anti-christian.
Utterly deplorable if you ask me. :yep: :smug:

The Avon Lady
09-26-05, 03:02 PM
goy
Pronunciation Key (goi)

Obviously from someone who is rabidly anti-christian.
Utterly deplorable if you ask me. :yep:
Did you post at an inopportune moment, dodo?

You don't know me. But we're getting to know you plenty from your posts here. :yep:

August
09-26-05, 03:09 PM
goy
Pronunciation Key (goi)

It could be but then I would have called yas Shkatzim (plural) or a Sheigetz/Shiktzah (singular, masculine/feminine). Rewind your Woody Alan movie classics for some examples.

Lo Yissa Goy El Goy Cherev Ve'lo Yilmedu Ode Milchamah - Nation Shall Not Lift Up Sword Against Nation And Neither Shall They Learn War Anymore.

Familiar enough verse? Depending on context, the word simply means nation or non-Jew. Only context would determine if the intention was derogatory. That was not my intent. Who says Yiddish humor can't backfire! :damn:

And if we're talking about Abraham, look what G-d says to him about his own descendants:

You might want to let dictionary.com know that.

The Avon Lady
09-26-05, 03:13 PM
goy
Pronunciation Key (goi)

You might want to let dictionary.com know that.
Done! :up:

bradclark1
09-26-05, 03:17 PM
You don't know me. But we're getting to know you plenty from your posts here. :yep:

Who are "we"? Can't take your own medicine? Tsk, tsk.
If you can't take it don't give it. No name calling now. :88)

martes86
09-26-05, 03:20 PM
goy
Pronunciation Key (goi)

Seeing your post made me remember something about a language that the old spanish-jews used to talk. I think it is called "Sefarda", "Sefardi" or "Sefardita". In school we were told that this language may seem very strange because it was ancient-spanish. Have you ever seen that or do you talk that?

Skybird
09-26-05, 03:24 PM
Another thread doomed to go down the drain - from where it never should have risen.

On a sidenote, this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4282692.stm

The Avon Lady
09-26-05, 03:27 PM
goy
Pronunciation Key (goi)

Seeing your post made me remember something about a language that the old spanish-jews used to talk. I think it is called "Sefarda", "Sefardi" or "Sefardita". In school we were told that this language may seem very strange because it was ancient-spanish. Have you ever seen that or do you talk that?
Sounds like Ladino (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=ladino).

But don't ask me to mutter a few words of it. Totally unknown to me.

bradclark1
09-26-05, 03:33 PM
Another thread doomed to go down the drain - from where it never should have risen.

On a sidenote, this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4282692.stm

These type of things are starting to come out of the woodwork now.
And most of it is coming from parents. I really think a lot of it is done just for attention.
People are thinking up anything because of separation of church and state.
I've never heard of evolution as a religious statement though.

Abraham
09-26-05, 03:35 PM
@ The Avon Lady:
Martes86 indeed means Ladino
@ Skybird:
Not if you say so.
Who are you to judge other peoples threads anyway? Any expert knowledge on the subject?

I quite agree with (the broad outlines) of Rockstars posting.

bradclark1
09-26-05, 03:55 PM
Never heard of New Age either until now. I think it takes more than a couple of paragraphs to understand it though.
But also I'm fifty and I still don't know what I believe.

XabbaRus
09-26-05, 04:33 PM
I don't get it.

Rockstar writes a massive intro about New Age thinking and call me thick but I can't work out if he agrees with it or thinks New Age is heretical and devil's work..

martes86
09-26-05, 04:51 PM

Ladino? Huh, never heard of it with that name.
Does anyone actually speak that in the present day? :ping:

bradclark1
09-26-05, 05:00 PM
I don't get it.

Rockstar writes a massive intro about New Age thinking and call me thick but I can't work out if he agrees with it or thinks New Age is heretical and devil's work..

:) I had to think about that too for a few minutes. I think he disagree's with New Age. He thinks it's the devils work. That's what I got out of it anyway.
They should have a 'shrug' emoticon.

Rockstar
09-26-05, 05:02 PM
me thinks New Age is a false, worldly doctrine.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Skybird
09-26-05, 05:10 PM
I don't get it.

I think his many remarks to orthodox christian belief and taking the scripture word by word instead of referring to it's ideas makes it pretty much clear where he stands. I am taking no position pro or against New Age (back in the eighties when i first heared about it, it was a summary label for a multitude of very different things, ideas, traditions, sometime contradictory to each other; and even someone like Fritjof Capra and his famous books "Tao of Physcis" and "Turning Point" were mentioned in one breath with "New Age", it was no cohesive one-tradition-only-organisation). Nothing is more dissapointing than a human mind beeing in bondage to beliefs and hearsay only. You have a brain, so use it, you have a mind, so explore it, you feel a consciousness, so raise and stand tall and raise your head and take responsebility for your next and accept the consequence beeing caused by you, not blame someone else. If your "God" wants you to rob around on knees and mumble magical spells several times a day, this should make you think twice of how worthy this God is to deserve your attention. And if it doesn't make you think twice, you could join the cattle at grass - it is more alive than you are, and causes lesser troubles in the world than you do.

A God of words and scriptures can be murdered with an ink killer. A holy book burns as warm and friendly in a cold night like an ordinary newspaper. A God that you just think out, is your own image and idea and will die as soon as you yourself are dying.

"Do not put faith in traditions, even though they have been accepted for long generations and in many countries. Do not believe a thing because many repeat it. Do not accept a thing on the authority of one or another of the sages of old, nor on the ground of statements as found in the books. Never believe anything because probability is in its favor. Do not believe in that which you yourselves have imagined, thinking that a god has inspired it. Believe nothing merely on the authority of the teachers or the priests. After examination, believe that which you have tested for yourself and found reasonable, which is in conformity with your well being and that of others." (A gem from the Kalamas-Sutra)

Mind is filled by enligthened clearness, so throw away the darkness of all your conceptions. FREE YOURSELF FROM EVERYTHING! (Huang-Po)

Takeda Shingen
09-26-05, 05:47 PM
$.02 US from Tak:

The only 'true' Christian orthodoxy resides in the Greek Orthodox and Roman Catholic churches. Technically, everyone else would be a heretical sect. Thus, heracy is relative.

joea
09-26-05, 06:55 PM
And some would say just the Greek Orthodox, who did not introduce certain "innovations" that the Roman church did like the Filoque clause, the pretentsions of the Bishop of Rome etc. :P

Seriously before this thing is locked, I must thank the Avon Lady as she made, for me, the most interesting contributions to the thread. :know:

The Avon Lady
09-27-05, 01:37 AM

Yes! We have Ladino speakers here and they do exist around the world. Crypto-Jews can still be found in Spain, Portugal and S. American countries, some still speaking Ladino.

We even have at least 1 Ladino music band here. Not my taste, though.

JoeA, I could start a biblical Hebrew class thread but I won't. :P

martes86
09-27-05, 09:01 AM

Yes! We have Ladino speakers here and they do exist around the world. Crypto-Jews can still be found in Spain, Portugal and S. American countries, some still speaking Ladino.

Music in Ladino?? :o Doesn't look so extinct... :D

The Avon Lady
09-27-05, 09:10 AM

Not at all (http://www.israel-music.com/browse/music/ladino/)!

SUBMAN1
09-27-05, 09:30 AM
This thread is way too deep. Must look elsewhere for a proper reply.

-S

Abraham
09-27-05, 11:31 AM

Thanks for that link!

Takeda Shingen
09-27-05, 12:15 PM
And some would say just the Greek Orthodox, who did not introduce certain "innovations" that the Roman church did like the Filoque clause, the pretentsions of the Bishop of Rome etc. :P

And some would argue in the case of the Roman church, as it did not alter the accepted view of early Christendom that Christ was indeed imortal. The argument is circular, and without answer, which is why the schism remains today.

martes86
09-27-05, 12:43 PM

It doesn't work. :cry:

Abraham
09-27-05, 01:06 PM

It doesn't work. :cry:
O/T. It's a link to an on-line music shop 'Israel Music'. I love some Israeli artists and know there songs quite well.
Here's the link:
http://www.israel-music.com/browse/music/ladino/
martes86, I bet you can figure out Ladino, just as I can figure out Jiddish (somewhat).

thanos
09-27-05, 01:23 PM

And some would argue in the case of the Roman church, as it did not alter the accepted view of early Christendom that Christ was indeed imortal. The argument is circular, and without answer, which is why the schism remains today.

Huh? Since when does Orthodoxy not accept the immortality of christ? The council of Nicaia decided on the dual nature of christ (and that was in order to counter Aryanism).

From my high school recollections, one of the points of the schism was the divine nature of *Mary*. The *real* issues however were ones of politics and power.

Ok, back to topic for the rest of you now :)

martes86
09-27-05, 02:46 PM
O/T. It's a link to an on-line music shop 'Israel Music'. I love some Israeli artists and know there songs quite well.
Here's the link:
http://www.israel-music.com/browse/music/ladino/
martes86, I bet you can figure out Ladino, just as I can figure out Jiddish (somewhat).

:o Wow, certainly I've been able to recognise some of the songs titles (if not all in some disks) and also I understood lots of the songs samples. Didn't changed that much in 500 years. :D

Iceman
09-27-05, 03:03 PM
Mind is filled by enligthened clearness, so throw away the darkness of all your conceptions. FREE YOURSELF FROM EVERYTHING! (Huang-Po)

This sounds like a clip from Conan the Barbarian when he looks into the pool and the chick asks him what he see's and he says..."Infinity"...Embrace the nothingness...what horsepoo. LMAO

The Laws were meant to show sin in it's true light, until the One, in whom the Law is Fufilled came...Now having came,died, and risen from the dead....a way home is established...free of charge...a gift, from the Son of God, Jesus Christ paid in full, in blood.

As any judge will tell you...Ignorance of the law is no excuse from it so dont be too free there Skybird.

joea
09-27-05, 03:55 PM

Huh? Since when does Orthodoxy not accept the immortality of christ? The council of Nicaia decided on the dual nature of christ (and that was in order to counter Aryanism).

From my high school recollections, one of the points of the schism was the divine nature of *Mary*. The *real* issues however were ones of politics and power.

Ok, back to topic for the rest of you now :)

You spell that Arianism, Aryanism is another thread. :rotfl:

Takeda Shingen
09-27-05, 04:41 PM

Yes, that is what I had meant: Divine conception vs. mortal conception, hence the divine nature of Christ. The dogma of original sin requires that only such an action would be capable of providing man with the means of redemption. Also, yes, I know that this dogma was not instituted until 8 December, 1854, a long time after the fifth century. None-the-less, the belief was common since the earliest days of the western church. This, of course, remains compatible with the western concept of continual scriptural and dogmatic revelation.

thanos
09-27-05, 04:51 PM
Yes, that is what I had meant: Divine conception vs. mortal conception, hence the divine nature of Christ. The dogma of original sin requires that only such an action would be capable of providing man with the means of redemption. Also, yes, I know that this dogma was not instituted until 8 December, 1854, a long time after the fifth century. None-the-less, the belief was common since the earliest days of the western church. This, of course, remains compatible with the western concept of continual scriptural and dogmatic revelation.

According to the orthodox belief, Christ was crucified and bore his predicament for exactly the original sin (of man, including himself, hence his mortal nature) but he was also redeemed of it via the ressurection, hence his divine nature.

But my theological knowledge is getting rusty because I've been away from high-school for more than a decade now, so I might be wrong somewhere.

Takeda Shingen
09-27-05, 04:59 PM
Your memory is good, Thanos. The only thing that divine conception does for the western church is allow Mary to circumvent the effects of inherited mortality and pass directly into heaven. I say 'only' with a grain of salt, because, as you said earlier, the nature of the Virgin and of Christ's origin is the largest sticking points between the two churches.

Looks like something productive came out of this thread after all. Good save, Joe and Thanos. :up:

*Edited to change 'you're' to 'your'. That is one of my pet peeves about writing, and I can't believe I did that. :oops:

XabbaRus
09-27-05, 05:18 PM
This is a great place

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Chalcedon

and follow the links tonnes more stuff

Skybird
09-27-05, 05:35 PM
This sounds like a clip from Conan the Barbarian when he looks into the pool and the chick asks him what he see's and he says..."Infinity"...Embrace the nothingness...what horsepoo. LMAO

The Laws were meant to show sin in it's true light, until the One, in whom the Law is Fufilled came...Now having came,died, and risen from the dead....a way home is established...free of charge...a gift, from the Son of God, Jesus Christ paid in full, in blood.

As any judge will tell you...Ignorance of the law is no excuse from it so dont be too free there Skybird.

Hoho, did I hear a blind man describing the colours of the rainbow here, saying "It's black, and dark, and more of both, that's the diversity of colours?" That someone endlessly sticks to theories and old scriptures only is proove and evidence that he has no knowledge or experience of his own - that's why he is depending on surrogates and techniques. And the belief in such surrogates and techniques is called pharisaism, and pharisees are the ones that time and again nailed men that were wiser than themselves on wooden crosses, while praying to their false Gods at the same time. There is two ways to claim one is the keeper of true knowledge: learn from the one who knows more, or kill him and staying in control of earthly power that way. You've made your choice for the latter obviously long time ago, and that will not be forgotten. But there is no court in heaven, you know. there are the consequences that are caused by cause and effect, and the casual connection often is not clear and evident to the intellect. Nevertheless you make your own heaven - or hell and become guard of your own imprisonment. I wonder why. Oh, now I remember, it's because "something is written." Sad to see someone in chains. But hopeless if his chains are open and the door unlocked - but he refuses to step out of his cell. Well, your choice. Feel free to do what you want. If your understanding is limited to what you quote and repeat time and again, you may have no other choice, maybe, and maybe you really have set the best course that is available to you in your situation and under these circumstances. For some it is a short voyage, and for others a longer odyssey. But I tell you - you are always just one fingersnip away from true freedom.

BTW, trying to counter Huang-Po with Conan only shows how helpless you are. You probably even do not know who Huang-Po was, and why he said what he said. :lol: But as you indicated yourself: lacking understanding of cause and effect does not protect you from the consequences.

"Das Gericht will nichts von dir. Es nimmt dich auf, wenn du kommst, und es entläßt dich, wenn du gehst." (F. Kafka: Der Prozess) The protagonist of this novel hears what the priest is telling him, but does not understand, and is doomed to finally perish because he lost control over his false former truths and falls into despair over his yearning for safe structures describing his reality - but there are none.

"Alles Weltall ist in dir, Dummkopf, also hör endlich auf zu grübeln. Oder muß ich dir erst den Kopf von den Schultern hacken?" - Slap, slap. Words and deeds by my old (dead) master, who also was my first martial arts teacher. :) If he would notice how much words I make here because of you, he probably would have hacked me into pieces. :lol:

Iceman
09-27-05, 11:06 PM
Embrace the nothingness Sky...I love ya.

But there is no court in heaven, you know.

I'm afraid you will be sadly mistaken my friend....

Revelation 20

[4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
[5] But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

[12] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
[13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
[14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
[15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

We all will face this judgement Skybird...that's why we even try to talk to ya man. If we did'nt care ya think we would even try?

Peace

I'm in good company believing these old worn out scriptures...I carry a rugged old cross every day.

BTW...I'm 36 yrs old...have a 10yr old son and a 8yr old daughter...been married for 10 yrs now....When I was younger I attended the school of hard knocks....got kicked out of my house when I was 16....lived in a park for a few weeks until I figured out if I want to eat I better go to work...Worked at a fast food rest to live and get myself going.Tried my hand in the lucrative drug world...coming close to being killed and put in jail numerous times....met the Angel of Death so many times He calls me by Ice too....Thing is Skybird God has a plan for everyone and will let a person walk wherever he wants until he chooses to reveal Himself to ya.My life is so blessed you can not even understand it just as I can't walk in your shoes. All I can do is witness what I have seen and know to be truth.I was blessed to be born in the United States of America in the yr 1969 in Arizona.Grew up here and traveled the U.S. some lived a few different places.I have seen the alternatives to God...there is no alternative.I realized this at 16 and have been under the instruction of the wisest creature ever since. A great teacher was sent in the absence of Jesus and His name is the Holy Spirit.We...humans... were not left as orphans in the absence of Christ.I have been blessed with a family...children..a great job...and everything a man can hope for and do you know why? I think partly because my God knows it is what I wanted and I think partly because He knows I realize it won't last...I teach my wife and children that tommorrow is promised to no one not even there father.It is not God's will to seperate family's but you know Skybird I pray a greater prayer.I pray God's will be done not mine.It is said in scripture "Pray that the good Lord will send laborers into the field because the harvest is great and the laborers few".This is my prayer and knowing time is not infinite,but life eternal is reality,and this game is not a game..but a battle for souls.Knowing this and knowing God is a God that giveth and taketh away,my family may be taken from me at any time possibly and you know what....I love Him, and thank Him for giving me them if even for a short time.

The battle is for you Skybird.If you were the only one here Jesus would have died just for you Skybird..Just for you.
http://www.cyberallies.com/throne.jpg

Skybird
09-28-05, 06:41 AM
And more scriptures, how could it be different with you. Okay, whatever you want to spend your time with. It's your life, and your "karma", and your deeds that create your consequences you will not escape - for the good as well as for the bad. It all is yours. So do with it what you want. Your prayers had been listend to. God gave you the ability to decide and to act by yourself and to take responsebility for those who are to weak and depend on your help.

I see every morning many foreign people, some of which for years now, whose life have increased in quality and thankfulness and who won peace of mind and heart's trust in life by burning their books and giving up on all these things, and opening their eyes to see that there are no frontiers of the kind you point out. Beyond a certain point they stop to worry about themselves, give up former lifes and careers, give away what they possess far more easily than before, think more about others than about themselves, are not concerned with materialism and consuming anymore. Not all come that far, but if one amongst a hundred is coming that far, it was worth the effort to deal with the other ones as well. Many of these people went through severe personal crisis of multiple kinds, some of them went through very close encounters with their very own possible death by deseases or accidents, death always makes people think about their lifes. And their example is far more convincing to me than the description of just a powerhungry, punishing God in ancient, man-written scriptures, who keeps people in obedient dependence and at their lowest of possebilities, not wanting to see them at their best.

I myself do not complain about my life. I have more time to spend for things I am interested in than I would have if sitting 50 hours a week in some boring office adding to the world’s confusion and raising it’s paper mountains, and I live in material safety, not really rich, but on a reasonable level of modesty and slightly above the level of monetary sorrows (and that is already more than enough), and at nobody’s cost, so that noone can point finger at me. I have seen quite some places of the world, I had adventures, I was well led by good leaders and later became a leader myself, I was gifted with two wonderful, wise and very skillful teachers (I received these many years of martial and mental training for free, and offside the paths of the usual training schools and business makers, all I had to invest was trust and friendship and now I can say that I have had two fathers instead of just one), I can smile time and again at the confused faces when I have defeated another great fighter coming along with a set of coloured belts in this or that technique and afterwards telling him I even do not hold the lowest official grade in anything, I had many encounters with people who shared some precious experiences with me by their own suffering or dying, I have seen at closest range the cruelty and barbarism man also is capable of, I survived three times in very critical and violant situations myself because my teachers have prepared me so skillfully for exactly that, and I have learned some abilities of which I have all reason to be very confident and for which people ask my advise or even hired me for good money (and sometimes I do things all for free). Generally I have all reason to say that I enjoy life but do not stick to it at all costs, and do not fear death but do not actively seek it, for I have understood that in a way both are one and the same, and all this running around is useless, and an illusion. I also enjoy the misery or pain that sometimes happens to come around, it is necessary to make me aware of the difference between what is beautiful and what is ugly. Nothing worse than a life without occasional hiccups – but one must not stick to them. My life comes at a price, that is my loved one got killed in a car crash years ago, my Mom is badly suffering from a very malignant desease since a long time, a conventional career in a profession is no more likely (which isn’t really as bad in my eyes as it sounds), I have no family and will not have children of my own, so that at higher age I will not take any comfort from such circumstances - but the absence of these gave me the freedom to be available for people who are/were in disorientation, fear or despair about life, future, dying, and I must not be in sorrow over the possible suffering of my children when they have grown up and are confronted with a world that in twenty years without doubt will be much more brutal and harsher and colder than it already is. There always came something good from what was bad, and I never take a good present for granted, and do not think bad things last forever. I suffered from consequences that I have to take responsebility for, and I take the benefit of consequences of decisions that I made myself. It’s much like mountain climbing – your own deeds decide wether you will live or die, so you better choose the difficulty of a tour wisely. I accept the randomness and the factors that cannot be calculated in advance, like a climber must accept the risk that he will be killed without his fault, by a sudden stone avalanche. I do not climb myself, but it is a nice metaphor.

That’s what I would call peace of mind, and freedom.

The value of a religion is simply this: what does it make people doing in good or bad, what kind of motivation does it hold? If the way you live your life is fine for you, and if your personal and your national community's living style is not at the cost of others, individuals as well as nations and people, then noone needs to try to separate you from your religion as long as you do not try over and over again to enforce it to others, wether it be foreigners or friends or family members.

But that I would not agree that your national community's living style as well as that of my own country are not at the cost of others, is pretty much wellknown now, I suppose. Keeping state and church two separates is good and a huge gain our ancestors have suffered for, but here is where religion necessarily touches the field of world politics and economics. If religion forms or allows and encourages these kinds of dysbalances in the world and these kinds of destructive violance and egoism we see daily, then something is seriously wrong with it, and it neither is for the good of the one or the few, nor for the good of the many.

Do as you want to. Probably you have no other choice anyway. Consequences will be yours, not any God's.

Iceman
09-28-05, 05:41 PM
:)

Smaragdadler
09-29-05, 03:10 AM
john whiteside parsons: anti-christ superstar
by Richard Metzger - April 08, 2003

"All stories are true, every last one of them. All myths, all legends, all fables. If you believe them true, then they are true. If you don't believe them, then all that can be said is that they are true for someone else."
~ ~ Dave Sim, 'Cerebus.'

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/mad-science/jack-parsons/parsons2.jpg

When the history of the American space program is finally written, no figure will stand out quite like John Whiteside Parsons. Remarkably handsome, dashing and brilliant, 'Jack' Parsons was one of the founders of the experimental rocket research group at Cal Tech and the group's seven acre Arroyo Seco testing facility would eventually become Jet Propulsion Laboratory, NASA's rocket design center.

Werner von Braun claimed it was the self-taught Parsons, not himself, who was the true father of the American space program for his contribution to the development of solid rocket fuel. Although Parsons has been memorialized with a statue at JPL and has had a crater on the dark side of the moon named in his honor, his story remains shrouded in mystery – for what is little known about this legend of aerospace engineering is that Parsons was an avid practitioner of the occult sciences, and for several years, Aleister Crowley's hand-picked leader of the US branch of the Ordo Templi Orientis, the Southern California-based Agape´ Lodge.

Parsons was born in Los Angeles on October 2, 1914, the son of a wealthy and well connected family living in a sprawling mansion on Pasadena's 'Millionaire Row.' His father worked for Woodrow Wilson. After his parents divorce, the solitary childhood of Parsons imbued him with a deep hatred of authority, and a contempt for any sort of interference in his activity. Parsons interest in the occult apparently commenced at an early age and in one of his diaries he claimed to have visibly evoked Satan at the tender age of 13.

http://www.babalon.net/imgs/JWP1.gif
After discovering Crowley's philosophy of Thelema (Greek for 'true will'), Parsons joined the Agape´ Lodge in 1941. Wilfred T. Smith, the expatriate Englishman who started the order in the early 1930s with a charter from the Great Beast himself, wrote of Parsons in a letter to Crowley: "I think I have at long last a really excellent man, John Parsons. And starting next Tuesday he begins a course of talks with a view to enlarging our scope. He has an excellent mind and much better intellect than myself . . . John Parsons is going to be valuable."

Another member of the Lodge, Crowley's old friend, actress Jane Wolfe described Parsons as "26 years of age, 6'2", vital, potentially bisexual at the very least, University of the State of California and Cal Tech, now engaged in Cal Tech chemical laboratories developing 'bigger and better' explosives for Uncle Sam. Travels under sealed orders from the government. Writes poetry -- 'sensuous only', he says. Lover of music, which he seems to know thoroughly. I see him as the real successor of Therion [Crowley]. Passionate; and has made the vilest analyses result in a species of exaltation after the event. Has had mystical experiences which gave him a sense of equality all round, although he is hierarchical in feeling and in the established order."

Parsons rose quickly through the ranks, taking over the Agape´ Lodgefrom Smith at Crowley's decree within a year.

"For I am BABALON, and she my daughter, unique and there shall be no other women like her."
~ ~ The Book of Babalon, verse 37.

In one of the most celebrated feats in magickal history, Parsons and pre-Dianetics L. Ron Hubbard (whose role is too complicated to describe in this short essay) performed The Babalon Working, a daring attempt to shatter the boundaries of time and space and intended to bring about, in Parsons own words, "love, understanding, and Dionysian freedom [ . . .] the necessary counterbalance or correspondence to the manifestation of Horus."

The above reference recalls Crowley's announcement of the Aeon of Horus, described in his Book of the Law (Liber AL vel Legis), a blasphemous, strangely beautiful, prose poem which Crowley 'received' from a discarnate entity called Aiwass in Cairo in 1904. Crowley, self-styled 'Great Beast 666,' considered himself the avatar of the Antichrist and the Book of the Law is a proclamation that the era of the 'slave gods' (Osirus, Mohammed, Jesus) had come to an end and that the Age of Horus and 'the Crowned and Conquering Child' had begun. In its infancy, Crowley predicted, the Aeon would be characterized by the magickal formula of bloodshed and blind force, the tearing down of the established orders to make way for the new.

Crowley held the two World Wars as evidence of this, but did not see the Horus-force, as evil, rather as embodying the innocence of a hyperactive child who is like a bull in a china shop. Babalon, a Thelemic counterpart of Kali or Isis, was described by Parsons as, ". . . black, murderous and horrible, but Her hand is uplifted in blessing and reassurance: the reconciliation of opposites, the apotheosis of the impossible."

The impossible was precisely what Jack Parsons, the scientific sorcerer, had in mind.

Lucifer Rising . . .

In its initial stages, The Babalon Working was intended to attract an 'elemental' to serve as a partner for Parsons' elaborate sex magick rituals. The method employed was that of the solo 'VIII Degree' working of the O.T.O, the quasi-Masonic organization reformulated by Crowley in the earlier part of the century in accordance with his 'Do What Thou Wilt' mythos of Thelema. Parsons used his 'magickal wand' to whip up a vortex of energy so the elemental would be summoned. Translated into plain English, Parsons jerked off in the name of spiritual advancement whilst Hubbard (referred to as 'The Scribe' in the diary of the event) scanned the astral plane for signs and visions.

Apparently, it worked. In a letter to Crowley dated February 23, 1946, Parsons exclaimed "I have my elemental! She turned up one night after the conclusion of the Operation, and has been with me since."

The elemental was a green-eyed, flaming redhead named Marjorie Cameron, (later of Kenneth Anger's Inauguration of the Pleasure Dome film, an artist of some reknown and a primary force in the New Age 'Goddess' movement). Cameron was only too happy to participate in Parson's sex magick and now Parsons could get down to the real business of the Babalon Working: the birthing of a 'moonchild' or homunculus. The operation was formulated to open an interdimensional doorway, rolling out the red carpet for the appearance of the goddess Babalon in human form, employing the Enochian Calls [angelic language] of Elizabethan magus John Dee and the attraction of the sex force of the duo's copulation to this end.

As Paul Rydeen points out in his extended essay Jack Parsons and the Fall of Babalon:

"The purpose of Parson's operation has been underemphasized. He sought to produce a magickal child who would be a product of her environment rather than of her heredity. Crowley himself describes the Moonchild in just these terms. The Babalon Working itself was preparation for what was to come: a Thelemic messiah."

To wit: Babalon incarnate as a living female, the Scarlet Woman as consort to the Antichrist, bride of the Beast 666. In effect, Parsons also claimed the mantle of Antichrist for himself, as the magickal heir of Crowley prophesied in Liber AL: 'The child of thy bowels, he shall behold them [the mysteries of the Apocalypse]. Expect him not from the East, nor from the West, for from no expected house cometh that child.'

Without the Scarlet Woman, the Antichrist cannot make his manifestation, the eschatological formula must first be complete. In whiter words, with the magickal rites of the Babalon Working, it was Parson's goal to bring on the Apocalypse.

James Dean of the Occult

Parsons' Babalon gambit was dazzling to say the least: If the earth must first be covered in evil before the return of the Christ consciousness and the final triumph of good, what better way to hasten the uplifting of humanity than to rip an alchemical hole in the fabric of reality and invite the very spawn of Hell in for a rip-snorting orgy of howling madness?

So much is written of Parsons as a psychotic lunatic, but I put it to you dear reader, is the Babalon Working the product of a deranged mind or the ultimate exploration of the absolute furthest reaches of consciousness, putting the peddle to the metal for the living end in revolutionary chic and mind expansion?

Parson's perverse 'imitation of Christ' was intended to disrupt, oppose, and subvert the established order of things. It's the age old Manichaean battle between good and evil, the forces of order and chaos, the status quo versus revolutionary tendencies. But in the 20th century, these lines have become significantly blurred: If you consider the New World Order multinational corporate monoliths poisoning the planet and reducing mankind to the level of wage slavery for the benefit of the very few to be representative of the 'good,' then the Babalon Working must sound like the most outright evil deed ever perpetrated by a human being. But if you're like me, and would dearly love to see the vile, puss-ridden edifice of Western society burned to the ground, you should see Parsons as the penultimate style icon of psycho-sexual/magickal insurrection, a truly American original if ever there was one. This darkly handsome, genius scientist, was, I submit, the James Dean of the Occult – one spectacularly cool mother****er.

"Only in the irrational and unknown direction can we come to it [wisdom] again."
~ ~ Jack Parsons in a letter to Marjorie Cameron, late 1940s.

The question must be asked: Who is the greater hero -- he who prolongs the agony of this pathetic existence or he who opens wide the Pandora's Box of perdition knowing that this is how the final eschatological chapter must play itself out?

Isn't the Great Work, the cosmic perfection of mankind, the final goal of the alchemists? Just as the rocket scientist Parsons was willing to play dice with heavy explosives, Parsons, the nuclear age warlock was willing to play with fire of a very different sort. Parsons rests firmly in the tradition of the fraternity of Western Magi who include Moses, Solomon, Jesus Christ, John Dee, Adam Weishaupt, Crowley, Gurdjieff and Timothy Leary – great revolutionaries and liberators all.

Parsons wrote in his Manifesto of the Anti-Christ:

"An end to the pretence (sic), and lying hypocrisy of Christianity. An end to the servile virtues, and superstitious restrictions. An end to the slave morality. An end to prudery and shame, to guild and sin, for these are of the only evil the sun, that is fear. An end to all authority that is not based on courage and manhood, to the authority of lying priests, conniving judges, blackmailing police, and an end to the servile flattery and cajolery of mods, the coronations of mediocraties, the ascension of dolts."

Amen to that! Parsons was clearly willing to put his money where his mouth was! Abbie Hoffman, Subcomandante Insurgente Marcos and Che Guevara seem total pussies in comparison.

Forget your Conspiracy Theory 101, the Illuminati are not the bad guys and George Bush was never a member and neither is Henry Kissinger. If, in the words of Christ, it is by their fruits and works that men shall be judged, would you want the Mai Lai massacre or the Gulf War slaughter staining your karma?

Hey, being the Antichrist is a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

It's not such a black and white world anymore.

A Magickal Call to Arms

"Parsons opened a door and something flew in."
~ ~ Kenneth Grant, Outside the Circles of Time.

Did the Babalon Working actually work? For the sake of argument, if you believe it to be true, it's true enough. As a metaphor or a myth to explain the psychic and atmospheric turbulence taking place in the world today, it certainly works for me. What has long been prophesied by the world's major spiritual traditions is now coming to pass. Turn on CNN for a couple of hours for ample proof: wars, killer viruses, floods, famines, violent crime, earthquakes, Armageddon cults armed with nerve gas, suicide bombers; Heaven's Gate; the list goes on and on.

Certainly Parsons untimely death in a 1952 chemical explosion would leave the crown of the 'conquering child' unclaimed to this day as Thelemites continue to await their Chaos Messiah, but perhaps Parsons was an Antichrist and his particular mission was to crack open the Apocalyptic gateway and activate the occult forces necessary for the upheaval of consciousness.

The apostles of the new forms of gnosis unearthed by the Babalon Working will be art, the inspired initiator of sacred science and the torch of Gods appearing in new and unexpected forms in the unfolding of the divine drama. The poets, artists, philosophers and thinkers will form the first ranks of perfected humanity and no rules will apply save for freedom and nobility beyond the Kali Yuga.

But this will not happen without a struggle between the forces of control, black magick, and oppressive boredom on one hand and the Luciferian agents of wisdom, unleashed creativity and anarchic rebellion on the other. What we have been brainwashed to believe is 'good': patriotism, so-called 'free' enterprise, private property, Christianity (not the teachings of Christ, but the hateful travesty that the religion bearing his name has become thanks to the likes of Pat Robertson and his filthy ilk), is now beginning to be seen by the emerging generation of the crowned and conquering child to be the deathtrip bull**** it truly is.

A whole culture is collapsing and a new one is about to be born. Jack Parsons would be pleased.

http://www.excludedmiddle.com/images/parsons2.gif

Richard Metzger is the Creative Director of DisInformation (www.disinfo.com) and would like to gratefully acknowledge the valuable conversations with Grant Morrison and the enigmatic being known only as Brother Blue that helped in preparation of this essay.

http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/article/id592/pg1/

The Woman Girt with a Sword
Written by John Whiteside Parsons

http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/pictures/pictures07_ssoass/babalonram.jpg
It is to you, woman, beautiful lost redeemer of the race, that I dare address this chapter. That which stirs in you now is not madness, is not sin, is not folly, but is life, new life, and joy and fire that will beget a new race, and create a new heaven and a new earth.

When you were a child, did not the wind speak to you and the sun? Did you not hear the mountain's voice, the voices of the river and the storm? Have you not heard the tidings of the stars, and the voices in the silence, ineffable?

Have you not gone naked in the forest, with the wind over your body, and felt the caress of Pan? And your heart has swelled with spring, blossomed with summer, and saddened with the wolf of winter. These things are the covenant, and in them is the truth that is forever.

And you have sought companions as high-hearted as yourself, and found them not, save in elusive memories in dream and song. For you found a blight over the world, a blight of silence and sorrow, and your companions walked in guilt and shame, in fear and hate, sin and the sorrow of sin, and you were alone. Ah, there was laughter, but a hectic laughter; pleasure but furtive pleasure, unsatisfied and ashamed. And now your heart is saddened. But be not sad, my beloved. Be joyous and unafraid. For within you is the song that shall shatter the silence, the flame that will burn away the dross.

It is you that are the redeemer; the redeemer of sin and sorrow, of guilt and shame, you, woman, oh splendor incarnate! How long have you served in chains, a slave to the lust of pigs and the guilt of pigs?

How long have you writhed under the foul degradation of your holy name, whore, or suffered silently under the infamous degradation called virtue?

How well have you known the stake, the rack, the whip, bar, chains, imprisonment, entombment in the service of your master.

And was the bond fear, was it weakness, was it cowardice and inferiority? Oh, shame of man, it was none of these, it was love. A man was crucified in a redemption that failed. Yet were ten times ten million men crucified, this infamy were not redeemed.

Priest, father; husband, lover; jailer; judge, executioner; despoiler; seducer; destroyer; this has been your lover; your master; oh, woman defiled.

Yet pity him, for he too sought love.

But there is an end, and a beginning and the beginning and all the future is with you. For you are the mother of the new race, the redeemer and lover of the new men, the men that shall be free.

Now I shall speak to you of men. Men desire three things of woman, a mother greater than themselves, a wife less than themselves, and a lover equal with themselves. Against the mother they are ever in revolt, the wife they hold in contempt, the lover ever eludes them.

Consider the husband; how he hates woman and flees himself, fearing that he will slay her.

Consider the great lover; how he grasps for love and his hands close upon nothingness.

These are bewildered, frightened children, playing games against the dark. And those who wear brass and swords, who strut and slay, are they not the most frightened of all? Therefore pity them, therefore forgive them.

In the ancient world there were men for a season, then cities arose, and leisure, the riddle of the sphinx, and they turned to gilded popinjays, gracefully accepting futility.

Then Christianity, an anodyne for slaves, an enteric for barbarians whose deeds gave them indigestion, a whip for slave masters.

Yes, Faust is the prototype of the middle ages, but not the Faustus of whom Kit Marlowe tells. It is a darker Faust, Gilles de Retz, who betrays the Maid in his lust for power; then, smitten, prays to God in his Chapel and ascends to all horror in his cellars.

And so the dreary story until man, appalled by his own nightmares, turns at last to the dream of liberty.

It is the voice of Voltaire, jaded, cynical, weary of folly, that sounds the opening bar of a tremendous and mocking prelude; Tom Paine, one man, one real man, broken and at last betrayed by all the wooden champions; Cagliostro, plotting the revenge of the Templars with a woman and a necklace; Will Blake speaking uncomprehended with the tongue of angels; Shelley and his beautiful futile gesture; Swinburne, that almost recreated Helas before he too was broken; Byron, Pushkin, Gautier; all instruments in a prelude to a symphony that was never played.

And science, how it was to save us. That brave new world of Huxley, Darwin, Hegel and H.G. Wells, with only the voice of Spengler to dissent. Science remaking the world, an international language, a universal brotherhood, beyond nationality or prejudice or creed. That house of cards, beautiful vision, how it has fallen. These creators of the new age, who dare not speak or think or move without permission of the military. Unboundaried titans, who will hang for speaking across one border; where is your new world?

Champions, where is freedom? what has gone awry? A man can guess but no man can solve. We must turn to woman for the answer.

It was many thousand years ago, before histories were written, that the change came. We must turn our memories even farther. why can we not, who sprang from those loins, though it be long ago, the age of Isis that is mistakenly called the matriarchy. It is not a matriarchy as we imagine it, a rule of clubwomen, or frustrated chickens. It is an equality. The woman is the priestess, in her reposes the mystery. She is the mother; brooding yet tender; the lover; at once passionate and aloof, the wife, revered and cherished. She is the witch woman. It is coequal. Undifferentiated, the man, chieftain, hunter; husband, lover; thinker; doer. The woman, priestess, guardian of the mystery, sibyl of the unconscious, prophetess of dreams. Thus balance; stability.

Then, catastrophe untellable, the patriarchy, archtypified by the demonic monosexual monster; Jehova. And now, in the rule of priests, woman is an inferior animal, man a superior god, isolated, and at the mercy of his merciless intelligence. It is war, total war without quarter; between the emotions that must and the intellect that will not. Every religion in the patriarchy is a self contradictory monstrosity - Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Mohammedism, facism, communism, democracy, science and every other faith of the historical world. It is dogma, creed based on axioms that shift like straws in the wind of the intellect, and upon this shifting structure man has failed, and must fail, for he knows their futility and fights for them with all the sick fury of frustration. He knows that he is a little boy playing with erector toys and chemical sets, playing cops and robbers in a game that goes too far.

He has lost his mother; his wife fails him, his lover eludes him. The mystery has gone out of the temple, banished by a senile and self sufficient council of beards.

Woman, woman, where are you? Come back, woman, come back to us again! Forgive, forget, sit in our temples, take us by the hand, kiss us on the lips, tell us that you love us, that we are not alone. Witch woman, out of the ashes of the stake, rise again!

You see, it was in the dianic cult that the old way continued. Those splendid and terrible women, Messalina, Toffana, La Voisin and de Brinvilliers, took magnificent revenges. And others, women and men too, sought the forbidden mystery in secret rites, and purchased a brief reunion at an awful price.

This was the hope in the maid of Orleans, the hope of hopeless millions that at last was come the woman who would redeem them. May her fate and her failure teach you that innocence is no protection.

Be cunning, oh woman, be wise, be subtle, be merciless. I have said, understand, forgive, forget. But forget not overmuch. Trust nothing but yourself.

I have spoken of those great poisoners, but there is a worse revenge. Know that all revenge is revenge on self and most terrible is that taken by the frigid woman. Count her in the millions and in the ten millions. Heed not what she tells her husband or lover; heed well what she tells her intimate, her doctor.

But with many the cause lies deeper. It lies in two things, the failure of her mate to be a man, and her failure to be true to herself.

There is the black murderous guilt with which parents poison their children, and that is a cause of frigidity.

There is suppressed incestuous love.

There is fear of disease, and of children.

But you, who have known something of these things, have no shame therefore. Strength is not born, it is gained by understanding and overcoming.

Then go free! Then sing the old, wild song: EVOE IO, EVOE IACCHUS IO PAN IO PAN EVOE BABALON!

Go to the mountains and the oceans and the forest, go naked in the summertime that you may regain the old joy and love gladly and freely under the stars.

But the body is not beautiful? Here is a secret. The body is molded by the mind. Embrace fear, repression, hate, then look upon the body - or rather do not look upon it. But go free, love joyously, without restraint, run naked a little. Then watch the cheeks flush, see the breasts swell, the supple contours, the flowing rhythm. All disease and all deformity are bred in fear and hate. Therefore, oh woman, are you called healer.

Woman, priestess of the irrational world! Irrational, but enormously important, and how deadly because it is unadmitted and denied.

We do not want to be drunken, murderous, frustrated, poverty stricken, miserable without cause. These things are not reasonable or scientific, yet they do exist. We say we do not want war. But the cause of war is a psychological necessity and war will continue until that necessity is otherwise fulfilled.

We do not avail in saying that we will love this person or hate that person because it is reasonable. We are moved willy-nilly despite our reason and our will forces out of the unconscious, irrational world, forces that speak to us in dreams, in symbols and in our own incomprehensible actions, and that would only be redeemed by understanding, whose name is woman. Only after understanding can will and intelligence prevail, for they are otherwise no more than blind, self destructive force.

Woman, put up unworthy weapons. Put up malice and poison, false frigidity and false stupidity. Draw the sword, the two-edged sword of freedom, and call for a man to meet you in fair combat, a man fit for your husband, fit father for your eagle brood.

Call upon him, test him by the sword and he will be worthy of you. For you two are the archetypes of the new race.

Somewhere in the world today there is a woman for whom the sword is forged. Somewhere there is one who has heard the trumpets of the new age, and who will respond. She will respond, this new woman, to the high clamor of those star trumpets; she will come as a perilous flame and a devious song, a voice in the judgment halls, a banner before armies. She will come girt with the sword of freedom, and before her kings and priests will tremble and cities and empires will fall, and she will be called BABALON, the scarlet woman. For she will be lustful and proud; she will be subtle and deadly, she will be forthright and invincible as a naked blade. And women will respond to her war cry, and throw off their shackles and chains, and men will respond to her challenge, forsaking the foolish ways and the little ways, and she who will shine as the ruddy evening star in the bloody sunset of Götterdämerung, will shine again as a morning star when the night has passed, and a new dawn breaks over the garden of Pan.

To you, oh unknown woman, the sword pledged. Keep the faith!

(Brief comment by David Bersson)
This essay written by Jack Parsons has been pondered on for years by intellectuals attempting to deliberate on how a rocket scientist, a man whose IQ exceeded his fellow intellectuals, some of them growing absolutely insane by the superiority of his vast mind; could also be an occultist, a magician and a mystic. Parsons was one of the original scientists involved in early rocket technology, specifically the chemical formulations for solid rocket fuel. He also did a great deal of work with jet assisted takeoffs, thereby allowing aircraft to take off from shorter runways. The group he worked with at the California Institute of Technology eventually became the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL). In 1950, the FBI investigated Parsons for having classified documents from his work with the Guggenheim Aeronautical Laboratory at the California Institute of Technology at Pasadena (GALCIT). This explains why but a trace of information is available from "official" sources, like the Web sites of NASA and the JPL, regarding the contributions of Parsons to science. A great deal of what Jack Parsons gave the United States Government concerning his research is still top secret to this day. For a man who was considered so significant in rocketry (and thus, to the space program and national defense), who has a statue at JPL, and a crater on the dark side of the moon in his name one would think he would be mentioned with greater frequency in scientific circles. Yet the truth of this rocket scientist who was also a occultist is only seen by those who have vision-- for Jack Parsons saw something-- something horrible and beautiful. Perhaps the reader should read this essay again carefully; for this message is not only to the soul of womanhood in restriction but for the entire world. Let scientists everywhere be alerted. Let poets and writers ponder; and perchance a few more will see what Jack Parsons saw and act in the manner that there volition deems fit. Ponder deeply, and you will at last understand the sickness of L. Ron Hubbard as he moved away with fear and with hatred from Jack Parsons and blindly created an organization that has been built on bricks of spiritual and intellectual rebellion of those very sublime jewels of sublime wisdom that are hinted at in this essay. Hubbard's attempts to use his mind control tactics on Jack Parsons and the O.T.O. created great friction between them-- and of course, Parsons was a man Hubbard could not match intellectually.
Hubbard's training in mind control was very detailed and concise coming directly from Navy Intelligence. Hubbard was trained in psycho-analysis in Washington, D.C. by Commander Tompson, (M.C.) U.S.N. who had studied personally with Freud and who instituted psycho-analysis in the U.S. Navy for use in flight surgery. Hubbard was also trained by Dr. William Alan White, then superintendent of St. Elizabeth's, the government asylum at Washington.

These mind control tactics were developed by Hubbard for his world conquest plans with his organization called Scientology; and are used to this day.

Did L. Ron Hubbard murder Jack Parsons by using his knowledge from Navy Intelligence to arrange the explosion? Many in O.T.O. believe this to be the case. It is something to ponder...

http://www.castletower.org/parsonsonwomen.html

Skybird
09-29-05, 03:51 AM
:-? :doh:

All I say is: STOP SCIENTOLOGY NOW!

XabbaRus
09-29-05, 04:32 AM
What bollocks.

The Avon Lady
09-29-05, 04:59 AM
What bollocks.
Who? That lady? Can't be! Wrong gender. :88)

Smaragdadler
09-29-05, 05:26 AM
Talking about bollocks...

This article has no footnotes or references to sources; interested readers are referred to P.R. Koenig's books, such as the online English version of 'The OTO Phenomenon'.

How do you incarnate an Egregore? Homunculise it!

http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/nosferita.gif

"Aleister Crowley's treatise on the making of a homunculus was couched in terms of a secret ritual for the IX grade members of the O.T.O. It begins with the premis that the human ego reincarnates into a "new tenement" when the foetus is in its third month of gestation. One classical method involves removal of a woman's fertilized ovum and continuing the gestation ectopically. Crowley is characteristically vague about the details, however, throwing in a few alchemical allusions. The modern magickal method is another thing entirely. Crowley advises selection of a female partner whose horoscope is suited to the nature of whatever homunculus is desired. The magician and his mate "copulate continuously" until impregnation results; then, the woman is withdrawn to a desolate place where appropriate incantations are vibrated (e.g. the banishing formulae of the Sephiroth) five to seven times a day. The woman is "constantly educated by words and by books and by pictures of a nature consonant" to the spirit being evoked - the method of Liber Astarte (bhakti yoga). Delivery is somehow held up or pushed forward to assure the child an appropriate ascendant sign, and when the infant is born, it is immediately dedicated, purified, and consecrated to the incarnated spirit."
James M. Martin, in ABRASAX, Texas 1993.

But when Jack Parsons worked together with L. Ron Hubbard to make a so-called 'Moonchild' (Crowley's name for a homunculus), Crowley reacted with displeasure.
Having been deserted by two women in a row, Parsons decided to have no more truck with human females, and to invoke an elemental in female form to serve his sexual and ritual purposes. He used the 'Calls' contained in the Enochian system of magic devised by Dr. John Dee during Elizabeth I's reign to summon the 'powers of the elemental tablets'.
In this method, the name of the elemental to be invoked is written on a diagram of a truncated pyramid, and the correct Enochian Call is recited. The elemental is supposed to respond instantly, so great is its desire to incarnate in human form. The (male) magician uses his erect penis like a magic wand as a source of power, and his semen as the physical basis from which the elemental can form a visible body.
Parsons performed his invocations for eleven nights running in 1946, after which a woman called Marjorie Cameron came into his life; she was apparently as docile and obedient as elementals were supposed to be.
Crowley reacted angrily to news of these goings-on because he knew that a true adept must not allow himself to be seduced away from a love of the Infinite into a love of inferior spiritual beings. Parson's life came to an abrupt and premature end in 1952; while he was working at a laboratory at CalTech, he dropped a phial containing mercury fulminate, and was killed in the resulting explosion.

PEOPLE MADE OF STONE

One of the most interesting occult organisations in the world (and perhaps the only truly magical one) is the Fraternitas Saturni (FS).
Theodore Reuss, who claimed to be the heir of Carl Kellner, had chartered a German offshoot of his O.T.O.; it was called 'Pansophia', and was led by Heinrich Tränker X grade. The FS grew out of this organisation between 1926 and 1928. Among its more notable members was Albin Grau, who devised the photographic special effects for the film 'Nosferatu'.

Here are some stills from that film:

http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/2.jpg

The FS magical system was directly linked to its grade-structure; after WWII the system was augmented from an original ten-degree system to one of thirty-three degrees (in imitation of Masonic degrees), though there were still only ten essential and inherently magical degrees. These were: 8 and 12 grades (devoted to accumulation of magical power and projection of the egregore), 9 (for female sex-magic, attributed to the Moon and Yesod), 18 (for male sex-magic), and 19, 20, 25, 26, 31, and 33. This structure of thirty-three degrees was invented to avoid the risk of Tränker taking legal action against the FS for plagiarism; the remaining twenty-three degrees were merely placebos. The 18th and 33rd degrees were considered to be essential for the FS's continued existence, while 18th sex-magic could be - and still can be - performed outside the FS by the non-initiate.

YOU'RE MY CREATOR, BUT I'M YOUR MASTER

The most salient feature of the FS is its Egregore. Its thirty-third degree is called "GOTOS", which derives from the term 'Gradus O.T.O. Saturni', and somewhat resembles the ofice of Outer head of the Order (OHO) in the O.T.O.. The OHO is the link between the Order and its 'Secret Chiefs' - its egregore, or the Inner Head of the Order (IHO); The OHO is the IHO's mouthpiece. But unlike other versions of the O.T.O., the FS worshipped its Egregore in the physical form of a statue-bust whose form was received mediumistically by a female member of the Order. While the O.T.O. egregore is generally identified as Baphomet (though some claim it is Aiwaz - and Metzger considered that it was the 'Stele of Revealing'), Crowley never conceived Baphomet to be an incarnate entity. Yet the FS did, calling its Egregore "GOTOS UTUIT" (the latter word apparently means "OTO-it"). [It could also be "you twit!" - perhaps that's why the FS never got very far in Anglophone territories?] The bust of Gotos is regularly anointed with special unguents.

http://www.fraternitas.de/kunst/bilder/02-12.JPGhttp://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/sunrise/grosche.gif

The 24 FS has as it central 'secret' the 'knowledge' of the Beast's true nature; its name is supposed to be "Gregor", while it retains the number 666. But why Gregor? To explain this it is necessary to examine he founder of the FS, Eugen Grosche. He chose as his magical name Gregor A. Gregorius, or else Gregor E Gregor(ius). This suggests Grosche considered that he himself was the Great Beast of Revelation, and the egregore of the FS at one and the same time. At the precise moment that Grosche achieved the 33� (at Easter in 1960) Gotos became GOTOS, in the same way that Crowley became Baphomet, XI in 1912. This is the secret of both the O.T.O. and the FS - both orders exist for the sole purpose of empowering and exalting their founders, or their heirs in the office of OHO.

http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/sunrise/grosche2.jpg
As Grosche (like Crowley) had a decidely low opinion of women, he was never able to find his soul-mate in the flesh. [Being pig-ugly and horrible might have had something to do with it, too.] He therefore felt compelled to create GOTOS in an effort to achieve a form of androgny - at least after his death. As Grosche/GOTOS was male, he created a 'Lucifer-Noctifer' circle of XI magicians around him as a source of energy; Crowley got his XI energy more directly by fellating people (in Turkish baths, for instance).

Dis Grosche intend his daughter to be a moonchild? She was called Alraune, a name that must have some reference to a 1911 novel of the same name by H.H. Ewers. In this novel, the technique is described of taking the semen of a freshly hanged man, and 'planting' it in a prostitute's womb - voil�, the first test-tube baby. Grosche seems to have been greatly inspired by the lascivious tone of Ewer's novel, when he produced his own work of fiction, 'Exorial'.

http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/2004/exorial1.gifhttp://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/2004/exorial2.gif
It is idle to speculate whether Gotos and the GOTOS are different beings; suffice to say that there is a real magical formula which enables the �gr�gore to absorb the energies of all the Order's members. The FS therefore has only one aim: the feeding of a vampire.

Is this Thelemic? Grosche wrote: "The brothers of the FS are not Thelemites." ("Blätter für angewandte okkulte Lebenskunst" N� 93, p. 2.) The apex of Saturn Gnosis lies beyond the concepts of Thelema and Agape.

So did the FS consider itself to be a continuation of the Knights Templar? 643 years to the day after Jacobus Burgundus Molensis (Jacques de Molay the last Master of the historical Templars) was burnt at the stake, the Grand Lodge of the FS was formally established - on March 18th 1957. On every anniversary of this date, de Molay's shade was invoked "in nomine demiurgi Saturni" (FS Decree N 8, dated January 31st 1958). Grosche also alleged that he was born on March 11th 1888, thus further linking him to de Molay, who was born on March 11th 1314.

Kenneth Grant, who corresponded with Grosche from 1950 to 1955, has founded a 'cult of LAM' (as has the Spanish O.T.O.A.); LAM is supposedly a relative of Aiwass based on an enigmatic pencil-sketch of an entity by Crowley. LAM shows his "lion-face" in mediumistic trances, and it has been reported that a statue-bust of LAM has "recently" been "revived" with anointings of semen in Europe.

GOTOS WHISPERED RUNIC WISDOM

The term 'GOTOS' was not apparently original to Grosche; it was in use among the Ariosophians (Rudolf J. Mund, "Der Rasputin Hitlers", Vienna, 1982.)

GOT written in runes is [got], and it was claimed by the Ariosophists to be one of the most ancient 'Ario-German word-roots'. It was assumed that [got] was derived in turn from the even older Indo-Germanic word 'ghuto'; the most common manner of writing or speaking in runes was called 'goto'. The pronunciation of the [o]-rune varies; it can stand for 'u' and 'o', or sometimes 'a'.

The term 'gots' was a familiar form of 'got'. In Old High German diminutives were made by adding the suffix '-zio' to a word, though this was not pronounced as spelt; thus the familair form of 'gots' would have sounded like 'gotos'. Traces of this may still be found in some Austrian dialects: "in Gots Nom" = "in God's name". The familiar form is meant to hint at a deep relationship between the person using the term and the 'got' or 'goto' (which are the same); 'got' being the more recent and shorter version of 'goto' ot 'ghuta' (depending on the dialect).

It was also speculated that 'ghuto' was derived from a hypothetical' Indo-European verbal root 'GHAU' turned into a substantive; 'GHAU' meant 'to invoke', and so the term 'gotos' was seen as a hint at a being which could be invoked.

It was a simple step from these abstruse etymological speculations to accepting 'gotos' as technical terminology for any and every entity that could be invoked - even Baphomet.

In old German dialects, 'got' was the general term for a numinous being - the kind of primal power that affected everything, without having a definite shape of its own. 'Got' was not to be mixed up with Wotan or Odin, which were already concrete formulations. 'Got' thus corresponded to the Indian 'Atman', while the gods were seen as mortal beings.

BE BLESSED WITH THIS DIVINE SEMEN

In the FS, the IHO or Egregore GOTOS was charged with power in three ways: by blood, by semen, and by the planetary spirit of Pluto. The desired results of the charging were mean to have Plutonian effects, even though the magical names and sigils of Pluto were not known - so nobody was able to invoke his planetary spirit. Thus the FS (which undoubtedly went beyond whatever Franz Bardon had discerned) had to work by remotely stimulating the vibratory plane of Pluto; to do this they invoked the planetary spirit of Saturn (Zazel), and that of Mars (Bartzabel). So there was nothing new under the (dark) sun with Pluto.

The energies of the GOTOS were analysed as being Saturnian externally and Martial internally, while it used Lunar influences to manifest itself (with its hints at sexual 'secrets').

Because of this, Easter was thought the most preferable time for the GOTOS to be born. Easter derives its name from Eostre or Ostara, the Germanic goddess of sex and fertility, and the FS thought that she was worshipped with extravagant human sacrifices and blood-letting.

In practical terms, the three planetary spirits of Saturn, Mars, and Luna were reduced to just Saturn and Mars in daily dealings with the GOTOS; Lunar rites were reserved for actual manifestation. 'Grand Rites of Saturn' were celebrated when Solar influences were strongest, while the FS performed a 'Missa Soli' when the Moon's power waxed; the statue of GOTOS was placed in the west, since this hinted at the fading of the light.

It is apparent from FS documents - such as the 'Evocation Symbols of the Luciferian Hierarchy' written by an FS Grand Master, and all 18 grade material - that these devotees of Saturn were deeply involved in power-storage and power-spirals.

HOW MANY Gotoses CAN BE THE GOTOS?

The first Gotos was Eugen Grosche, made Gotos-GOTOS at Easter, 1960. Under his leadership, only two people were initiated into the sex-magical 18 grade [facsimile of the charters in In Nomine Demiurgi Saturni, Munich 1998]. One was the German Walter Englert, (also a X grade and another OHO). After Grosche's death Karl Wedler ('Giovanni') was raised to the 33 grade on April 17th 1965 by the then female Grand Master of the FS Margarete Berndt ('Roxane'), who died shortly afterwards. The office of Grand Master was obviously of secondary importance in the FS, as became plain when Walter Jantschik - a mere 8 grad - was appointed to this position in 1968.

Giovanni was only the second FS 33 grade after Grosche; after the latter's death a triumvirate was meant to govern the Order. But this was merely a deceptive cover for the fact that Giovanni was chief. According to the FS statutes issued on April 13th 1963 (and signed by Grosche, Berndt, Wedler, Englert, and others) the degrees from 28 grade to 33 grade can only have one member each. Yet Giovanni soon made another person 18 grade and 33 grade - Guido Wolther ('Daniel'), the third 33 grade. And on March 4th 1989 another Gotos was enthroned.

THE ORDO SATURNI

At the end of the 1970s, Dieter Heikaus ('Set-Horus') founded the Ordo Saturni (OS), which was made up of members from the old FS. Gotos Giovanni acted as the new Order's patron, and willy-nilly most of the high-grade members migrated over to the OS. When Heikaus was made Gotos in 1989, it became necessary in magical terms for all existing 18 grade members to lend him their powers - the secret word of the 18 grade was 'Baphomet' - but only one 18 grade proved to be ready, willing, and able, a Swiss member called Emil Furrer ('Domani'). Englert and at least two others declined to help, while Daniel (18 and 33) had apparently already vanished, and was rumoured to be in a mental hospital. (Postscript, 1998: he's still there).

The original bust of the GOTOS was destroyed by Daniel, and since then the OS has had to make do with a number of "simulacra". Some of the original Gotos regalia and paraphernalia only came into Heikaus's hands in 1992; the Wand of the FS Hierarch (33 grade) is still gathering dust in the Fraternitas Saturni's archives, while Giovanni still has the Hierarch's jewel of office. (Photographs of these items will be found in Materialien zum OTO, Munich 1994).

The Ordo Saturni is legally registered as an association at Bremen, but its membership fees apparently end up with another group, the Esoteric Study Society, which is registered at Bersenbrück; this effectively makes the OS penniless, since its members have no say in how this money is used. In the innermost circles of the OS, yet another secret Order may be found; it is called the Order of Set, and is located in Osnabrück. There is not the space in this article to discuss the complex relationships between the various Orders devoted to Saturn, Set, Shaitan, and Satan. It will suffice to quote Grosche's interpretation of G.N.O.S.I.S.: "Gnostici Nos****ur Omnem Scientiam In Satana" ("Satanische Magie", Wolfenbüttel 1926, p. 35).

NOSFERATU'S BABY

Due to the physical death of Grosche, GOTOS was left without a master. Several members of the OS have reported details of Saturnian sex-magic to us; they have also told of the plan to incarnate a combination of the GOTOS, Eugen Grosche, and the Beast 666 in the flesh as a child, based on a combination of astrological calculations with acts of IX and XI grade sex-magic. This project seems to have resulted from an oath sworn by Grosche's inner circle before he died. Indeed, it was claimed that "the OS and the Pentalpha Circle [18] continue the sex-magical work of the old FS." - ("Pentalpha" N 2, Bersenbrück, circa 1982).

It seems to be a business of cycles: Gotos was enthroned at Easter 1960; add thirty-three years, and one Saturn-cycle after Grosche's death on January 5th 1964, and you arrive at 1993. In the interim, the GOTOS's successors charge themselves up with energy as Gotos. Of course, one feels bound to ask if GOTOS Junior is going to feel very happy in the confines of the "Mundane Saturn Monastery" (Heikaus's new house, paid for by those membership-fees migrating from Bremen to Bersenbrück to Osnbrück). Is it absolutely certain that the parents of this moonchild aren't HIV positive? And who is its legal guardian - whoever ejaculated the sperm, or the magical father?

The need of a homunculus for constant supplies of energy raises other doubts. Since 1960, there has been a constant and debilitating loss of membership from the FS and then the OS; the remaining kernel of members have been compelled to work harder and harder. The situation has been further complicated in more recent years, because several members of the so-called 'Caliphate' O.T.O. (an American group founded in 1977) have infiltrated the Ordo Saturni and started promoting their rather more banal solar-phallic ideas.

http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/2004/altarFS.jpg

© Weiss, Domainko, Koenig, 1993/98, translation adapted by Mark Parry-Maddocks in May 2001

http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/fs3.htm

joea
09-29-05, 08:43 AM
Dude do you believe in this stuff?

Smaragdadler
09-29-05, 09:09 AM
By the inner secret of the left nut of Ihrer Ratzigkeit Benedikt XVI. and the material menstruum of Madonna - OF CURSE! :|\

joea
09-29-05, 09:32 AM
Well I wasn't trying to joke or make fun of you, it was a serious question. That's all. I honestly didn't know about John Parsons .... nor his connection with Hubbard.

Smaragdadler
09-29-05, 09:58 AM
Ok. You deserve a earnest answer. I belief everybody should belief his own private 'cult', dont go on the nerves on other people with it and stay away from every kind of organized religious bodys... Ah, yes - and also materialistic atheism is a belief.

What I wanted to show with my posts is, that all this 'new age'-stuff is not really new and even corrupted in the one or the other way. There was a time, when also Christianity was some kind of 'new age stuff'...

Religion is opium for the masses, but there are not many, who can bear existance without drugs of the one or other kind...

joea
09-29-05, 11:08 AM
Thanks indeed an earnest answer. I do believe we can talk without pushing our beliefs or non-beliefs on others, it's called learning. :know: