PDA

View Full Version : My watchman keeps cloning himself...

Kalach
09-17-05, 03:08 AM
I'm using RuB and SH3com, I'm in a IID, and fairly often when I surface the boat I have 2 identical copies of a watchman petty officer :o
I even returned to base and in the debriefing 'crew lost' screen it said: Start of mission 27 healthy, end mission 28 healthy.

I haven't noticed it happen to anyone else except the watchman qualified guy. It happens with both the watchman/helmsman guy you start with, and then also a new one I qualified after a few missions.

Anyone else encountered this? Is he perhaps a allied spy? Could he be a pirate that wants to join our crew? Maybe he just has split personalities?

U-104
09-17-05, 11:41 AM
Hey! I lost my watch qualified petty officer yesterday when a bomb fell next to the bridge..... maybe he got blown overboard and saw your ship and climbed aboard. :rotfl:

ENtek-IO
09-17-05, 04:18 PM
Yes happened to me too 1 week ago, comming back from a patrol ,i suddenly had one man to much,but i was in a hurry to embark anew ,so i didnt see who doubled.
I noticed it ,as i pushed the start mission button, when i got prompted to adjust my crew number, oddly after clicking it, i returned to the main office and another 28 days passed,weired.

Trefoil
09-17-05, 04:57 PM
I also use Rub and SH3Commander and have had this happen to me, once, in Port, with 2 crew members.

I just dismissed the 'clones' and have not had any further problems on this career.

Shin
09-18-05, 12:52 PM
Not a watchman, but when I upgraded to a VIIB I enherited an extra 2 torp qualified WO's... just appeared out of nowhere... 6 patrols later they are still going strong... methinks this is a feature or sumthing... :doh: