PDA

View Full Version : If I did a Vietnam era sound track?

Damo1977
08-15-05, 10:23 PM
Just wonderin if I did a Vietnam era sound track would people download it...
"We gotta get out of this place"

I know its got nothing to do with ww2 but..... anyhow if I do do it I need
"Hard rains agoona fall" by Bob Dylan, you can play it when a destroyer decides he don't like you...

I got all the "Tour of Duty" albulms

if you have it
e-mail me at
seawolf0077@yahoo.com.au

Gizzmoe
08-15-05, 11:17 PM
If you would release such thing and the music industry finds that out they sue your a$$ off. :)

Damo1977
08-16-05, 12:23 AM
If you would release such thing and the music industry finds that out they sue your a$$ off. :)

Care..........anyhows what u reckon the gramaphone music files are? ALso unless I am making a profit they cant sue me for jack****e. I was going to relese it for free but now you have given me an idea..........Nope still free this end.

Damo1977
08-16-05, 12:33 AM
If you would release such thing and the music industry finds that out they sue your a$$ off. :) and another thing with that attitude your not German (maybe an American German) But not an European German...........

"RANT OFF"

Gizzmoe
08-16-05, 01:14 AM
ALso unless I am making a profit they cant sue me for jack****e.

So it´s legal in Australia to rip copyrighted CD´s and upload them on the Internet? I don´t think so... :)

If you would read some international IT and business news you would know that the music industry is on a world-wide legal rampage. That includes Australia.

and another thing with that attitude your not German (maybe an American German) But not an European German...........

I´m German German.

CCIP
08-16-05, 01:17 AM
AFAIK, Australia has been at the forefront in being anal on copyrights and such :yep:

Damo1977
08-16-05, 01:46 AM
Look basically with copyright.......
If you don't make money out of it you can't get sued ( I think that a word) anyhow who going to tell, are you Dussedolf boy? and CCIP is coreect we in AUstralia have so many loopholes in aint funny............

Gizzmoe
08-16-05, 01:53 AM
anyhow who going to tell, are you Dussedolf boy?

"Dussedolf" boys would never do that, we are too nice.

Damo1977
08-16-05, 01:55 AM
and one last statement............. I am not ripping of artists I am basically advertising songs............sooooooooooo :P ........... and whats the difference between 1940 Gramaphone files and 1960 gramaphone files?

Cdre Gibs
08-16-05, 03:44 AM
In Australia (which is where I live) its only against copywrite law to copy any subject matter and distribute it via any means (this includes if its free) but its not illeagal to own copy's of any subject matter for private achiving. BUT having said that the Original Artis and or Owner of the subject matter must either - A) Be alive and care about their subject matter.
B) A company or Entity who still own/selling/trading said subject matter and care about their subject matter.
C) All the above must be under Australian Jurisdiction or go kiss my arse !