PDA

View Full Version : Hilfe!

DasNemesis
08-04-05, 08:49 AM
Hi guys, I think I have a new problem for you. Couldn't seem to find it in any other threads and no one's paying attention to the sticky troubleshooting thread, heh.

After the past couple of missions, while in-base, I can't acces the box with my medals in it, nor can I do anything with the boat. I can get to the crew management screen and some of the logs, but nothing else. I also noticed when I go to start a mission that my assigned grid is 'NULL'. Any idea what's going on?? Thanks!

Stymnus
08-04-05, 08:59 AM
Did you just get swapped to Brest without noticing?

This happened to me after a patrol once. On the NULL patrol, is it giving you separate start and end harbors?

This happened to me once, it was annoying.

SmokinTep
08-04-05, 09:01 AM
If you get orders to swap bases, you can't do what you mentioned, plus your grid is null.

TreverSlyFox
08-04-05, 09:06 AM
Ummmmmm, sounds like maybe your at the wrong base. I know if you stop at a base that isn't your own all you can do is resupply and give out crew medals and promotions. You can't access the boat to upgrade it or even change the torpedo loadout at all, nor your medals, transfers or reports on the desk. When you leave your mission orders say NULL for your area to patrol.

Nopileo
08-04-05, 09:44 AM
Yes this sounds like it. If you're not sure what base you currently belong to, just go out of range of any friendly ports and hit escape. Select 'Return to base' from the menu, and you'll end up in your proper home port.

Ula Jolly
08-04-05, 10:35 AM
This happened to me this morning. Sometime during the mission, in the wee opening, you get told to change that to Brest.
A way to solve this might be to add a full task to the message telling you to go to Brest, instead of just "Go to Brest". At least it would make some sense, to me.