PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, I Just Had To Cheat...

Mike 'Red Ocktober' Hense
08-02-05, 07:42 PM
... i finally got to April, 1944... loaded with over 9700 renown... only to see a brand new TypeXXI sitting there... and i couldn't even get near it...

those hardarses at UBoat headquarters wanted me to gain 30,000 renown...

that's right, 30 thousand, before i was even eligible for a new XXI...

heck, the war will be over by the time i get half as much... and with my luck, i'll die on my next mission and have to start all over again, waiting another month or two before my dream ship becomes available to me again...

no wayyyyyy in H E 2 sticks...

i earned those renown points the hard way... i deserve a XXI... so...

i wound up editing the career file and gave myself the renown required...

yes, i'm guilty... i did it... now, i've gotta run... my crew is waiting at the pier, and i've heard that the pretty nurses just love those guys who sail on that new sub...

do i feel guilty... ahhhhh, not much... sound harbor stations men... cast off all lines and moorings... ahhhh, yes... that helps... the guilt is disappearing already :-j :-j

--Mike

Duncan Idaho
08-02-05, 08:23 PM
No guilt! Keep that in mind! No guilt!

For some reason, the XXI in my game only costs 10,000... Maybe it has something to do with the night I prayed to GOD, (then quickly edited the cost in the cfg file shh! shh!). God works in mysterious ways! Truly! :lol:

Mike 'Red Ocktober' Hense
08-02-05, 09:03 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

good one Duncan... :lol:

--Mike

BobV_07
08-02-05, 09:42 PM
... i finally got to April, 1944... loaded with over 9700 renown... only to see a brand new TypeXXI sitting there... and i couldn't even get near it...

those hardarses at UBoat headquarters wanted me to gain 30,000 renown...

that's right, 30 thousand, before i was even eligible for a new XXI...

heck, the war will be over by the time i get half as much... and with my luck, i'll die on my next mission and have to start all over again, waiting another month or two before my dream ship becomes available to me again...

no wayyyyyy in H E 2 sticks...

i earned those renown points the hard way... i deserve a XXI... so...

i wound up editing the career file and gave myself the renown required...

yes, i'm guilty... i did it... now, i've gotta run... my crew is waiting at the pier, and i've heard that the pretty nurses just love those guys who sail on that new sub...

do i feel guilty... ahhhhh, not much... sound harbor stations men... cast off all lines and moorings... ahhhh, yes... that helps... the guilt is disappearing already :-j :-j

--Mike

Be careful, you will be labeled as cheater now and a fantasy sub user. :rotfl:

http://img242.echo.cx/img242/9361/mesub6qj.jpg