PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Crew

TAW_CZAREJS
07-30-05, 08:32 AM
Hey all,

I'm sure this was probably mentioned somewhere, I just couldn't find it. I just loaded my saved campaign and my crew has disappeared are they on shore leave :D or what? Is there anyway to get them back?

magicsub
02-04-08, 04:23 AM
it has happened to me...... reload the game or start at in base after mission

sturmer
02-04-08, 04:34 AM
Hey all,

I'm sure this was probably mentioned somewhere, I just couldn't find it. I just loaded my saved campaign and my crew has disappeared are they on shore leave :D or what? Is there anyway to get them back?

my crew didnt disappear last night, it was my sub that got lost offshore near Dunkirk.
it was still intact with no damage, crew was still on post. lol

sturmer

Kaptain Hans Wolf
02-05-08, 06:42 AM
never had disapparing crew, but i have in the past had disapparing torpedoes, in my IXd2 when i went to move torpedoes from external storage to my stores onboard, it dissapared. i was puzzled, dragged and dropped another one into my forwared stores, and it just disappared. i was making the transfer with about 64x time compression to speed up the process as i usually do, and had had no problems up untill then. i now never move torpedoes around in time compression, i just wait it out and sink my eyes into my current book, das boot, if you have seen the movie you will love the book. cheers.