07-08-05, 06:43 PM
Yawn.....

I'd like to take a dip in the dip :)

Salvadoreno
07-09-05, 02:09 AM
if its free ill get it.

rik007
07-09-05, 01:29 PM
I saw that they visited some wrecks i have been responsible for with my VII-C. Maybe they can check the hull under the wreck to find out if I used one or two fishes. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Sulikate
07-09-05, 02:46 PM
hope it is free, but if it is not, Im still interested, looks to be high quality stuff, just took a look at its videos, and got impressed.

good luck :up:

Razman23
07-09-05, 08:16 PM
That reminds me of a movie I once saw.....

DR. EVIL:

"I have one simple request; sharks with friggin' laser beams attached to their heads, and it can't be done? Remind me again why I pay you people?"

"What do we have?"

FRAU FARBISSINA:

"Sea bass."

DR. EVIL:

"Right."

FRAU FARBISSINA:

"They're mutated sea bass."

DR. EVIL:

"Really? Are they ill-tempered?"

You get the picture.

yankee-V
07-11-05, 01:37 AM
Nice screenies. However, this appears to be some sort of interactive relaxation therapy.

KILL THAT FRIGGIN' SHARK!!

:o

Creeper
07-11-05, 09:34 AM
Looks like my sub in SH3 from the other night...

07-11-05, 05:00 PM
Diver: Deep Water Adventures
A diving simulator, still in development by a Russian dev team
Official Website (http://www.diver3d.ru/self.php?page=gallery&lang=eng)

A submarine wreck:
http://www.diver3d.ru/gallery/80_big_rus.JPG

K_dwa
07-11-05, 05:10 PM
Hello! Thanks to all for good words. I am from Diver: DWA development team.

Maybe someone can help me - we want to make the model of U-116. Where can we find plans of sections of this large submarine? We try to do interesting and realistic models :)

Also we now modelling germany submarine underwater base. So if some can help with ideas and pictures - we will be very glad!

Sometimes i read this forum, or my e-mail is info@biart.ru

Konstantin.

Seeadler
07-12-05, 05:46 AM
Also we now modelling germany submarine underwater base. So if some can help with ideas and pictures - we will be very glad!

What do you mean with "germany submarine underwater base" ?

Sulikate
07-12-05, 09:40 AM
well, I'm a 3d modeler, so I would be glad to help you!

I modeled many german subs already, I'll take a look at U-116 in U-boat.net :up:

07-13-05, 02:43 PM

What do you mean with "germany submarine underwater base" ?

Mission with military base of the submarines. All based is placed under the water. Look likes 007 films :) Some sci-fiction, but we know that is also some truth, and take place...

07-13-05, 04:36 PM
Maybe someone can help me - we want to make the model of U-116. Where can we find plans of sections of this large submarine? We try to do interesting and realistic models
I got no good plans on the XB type and i think it will be hard to find any good ones, since there have been only a very few boats been made of that type.
If you would do the U-352 it would make your goal easier to achieve.
http://www.uboat.net/boats/u352.htm
It's a VIIC type and there is a lot of informantion and plans to be found about around, some people here have also modeled it for their own indie projects.
Check around in the indies forums and you shall find them.

Seeadler
07-13-05, 04:56 PM
All based is placed under the water. Look likes 007 films :) Some sci-fiction, but we know that is also some truth, and take place...
I am worked the past four years on the research about german WWI/II subpens/subbases and collect many copies of historical construction plans. Trust me, the germans never had an underwater base, ...all mystics about that is pure Hollywood. :nope:

ironkross
07-14-05, 10:02 AM
All based is placed under the water. Look likes 007 films :) Some sci-fiction, but we know that is also some truth, and take place...
I am worked the past four years on the research about german WWI/II subpens/subbases and collect many copies of historical construction plans. Trust me, the germans never had an underwater base, ...all mystics about that is pure Hollywood. :nope:
Damn, he had to say "all based."

http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/b/cow.jpg
http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/ob/dave-a1.jpg

Kostya
07-16-05, 04:32 AM

Thank you.

But we find russian underwater base for submarine.

This is photos.
http://sevastopol.ws/sevdig/gal/gal_bal/gal_bal.html
All descriptions is in russian only :(

I will be very glad to you, if you send me the URL or file with construction plan of one base. It is very interesting for me. Thank you!

My e-mail is info@biart.ru

Stealth Elephant
07-16-05, 09:10 PM
I watched the trailer for this game and found myself very excited to see how it turns out. "Relaxation simulator" or no, it's still a novel concept and a brilliantly original idea.

The game industry NEEDS innovation like this.

CCIP
07-17-05, 12:39 AM
Thank you.

But we find russian underwater base for submarine.

This is photos.
http://sevastopol.ws/sevdig/gal/gal_bal/gal_bal.html
All descriptions is in russian only :(

I will be very glad to you, if you send me the URL or file with construction plan of one base. It is very interesting for me. Thank you!

My e-mail is info@biart.ru

Oh, that's not what was meant by 'underwater'. This is a "wet" bunker, not an underwater base - we thought you meant something like a base that's completely hidden under water. These Sevastopol pictures do look a lot like the German WWII subpens, to me, only much bigger :)

Kostya
07-17-05, 07:03 AM
Oh, that's not what was meant by 'underwater'. This is a "wet" bunker, not an underwater base - we thought you meant something like a base that's completely hidden under water. These Sevastopol pictures do look a lot like the German WWII subpens, to me, only much bigger :)

I understand my mistake. So the base completely hidden under water is the sci-fi?

Lanzfeld
07-18-05, 08:33 AM
Looks more like a shark fighting sim. :roll:

Lanzfeld
07-18-05, 08:53 AM
I loved the PS-2 game called "EverBlue 2".

I hope this game is more about exploration then shark fighting.

Kostya
07-18-05, 10:52 AM
I loved the PS-2 game called "EverBlue 2".

I hope this game is more about exploration then shark fighting.

Yes. We love sharks :) So our team is real divers (PADI) and we don't want to create underwater shooter :)

SabreHawk
07-23-05, 07:15 PM
Well I got my virtual wet suit ready, and yep I am most interested in this.

I'd been thinking of something along the lines of a game based on oceanic exploration should be done with SH3's engine(or one like it) as it appears to be just what the doctor ordered for it.

Hmmm, how about sailing the seas in the "Calypso" and exploring using the minisubs, scuba, ect. :yep:

Lanzfeld
09-16-05, 03:37 PM
Any new news here?