PDA

View Full Version : Enigma sequel on the way

Sarge4109
09-23-05, 06:27 PM
250,000 units sold worldwide to the best of our information.

We showed Enigma lan multiplayer last March btw. It's not vaporware.

If they give up hope then they give up hope. We can only do what we can do. We aren't Ubisoft.

Is there a video of this? :)

darksythe
09-23-05, 07:52 PM
didnt know ne played this game ne more i bought it when it first came out and shelved it very soon after due to its arcadishness and lack of any hope for multiplayer sure hope they get the next one right

EAST
09-23-05, 08:04 PM
You missed out on some fun combat.

darksythe
09-25-05, 12:00 AM
either way i do appreciate your contribution to the Subsim community and i hope that everything works out great for you in your endevour.

Just remember 1 thing take complaints with a grain of salt and remember you cant hope to please all of us. ;)

Charleston
10-12-05, 08:16 PM
Just wanted to let people know Tesseraction Games are honorable folks.

While Enigma:Rising Tide was in early beta, in order to generate some cash flow, they made an offer that for a modest donation you could received the the beta on CD. Then when the game was finished they'd send you a copy of the commerical release for no additional charge. They were true to their word and sent me the full commerical game, shipping included, full original hardcopy docs too.

It may take time but I'm sure they'll do everything they can to keep their promises. :D

Argon
10-26-05, 04:28 PM
We got the easy part. All we have to do is wait. Tesseraction has to to fight the daily battle to keep afloat. East is a man of his word but the road to get to the end result has been a long hard one. When it comes to player support no one can beat Tesseraction Games!

Theta Sigma
11-03-05, 01:48 AM
I've signed on for the long haul. Bring it on East. :)

seed86582
11-25-05, 04:23 PM
Tesseraction has to to fight the daily battle to keep afloat.

Why in the world would you say that?!

CaptainCruise
12-31-05, 08:46 PM
I've signed on for the long haul. Bring it on East. :)

Ditto. MMOG will come when it's done, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see it turn out to be a incredible online game. Like the others who jumped on this bandwagon years ago when we bought the original ERT, I have faith in East and Tesseraction Games. I also bought the "Gold" version when I saw it was available, and I'll spend some more $$$ for "Sink the Hood" when that puppy is ready. The way I see it, every $$$ I spend on this game that I enjoy is a few more $$$ in TG's pocket that'll hopefully help them just a bit more to do what they need to do.
:arrgh!:

Have a happy and safe New Year to all!
:up:
Tom