PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial series for new and returning players

gmetzo
12-12-23, 05:47 AM
Hi , I don't really do promo stuff but in this instance I think I can do an exception.

Got a nifty little SH3 tutorial series for you. Although the teaching platform is SH3 which happens to be my favorite SH game , what is shown is applicable to any other uboat game both inside and outside of silent hunter. I've had some people from wolfpack for example come over and enjoy their stay.

At the time I am writing this , I've got 8 tutorial episodes starting from the absolute basics of how to move around ending with the straight shot method , to come as close to a guaranteed hit.

More tutorials will follow with stuff like the attack disc or deflection shots for instance , as well as a hardcore career series starting with a type 2 in 1939 to put all these theories to the test.

I've also released a video containing useful websites and documents that you can use to learn more about uboats in general as well as SH3 in particular and I also plan to release a few more information videos like these with stuff like uboat specifications , enemy search and destroy methods as well as all sorts of procedures as instructed by the uboat commander's handbook.

It's also worth noting that the channel is not solely interested in sub sims , indeed some aviation is on the way , however sub sims are always gonna have a place in there , and certainly they are going to be the centerpiece for as long as the tutorials or the patrol logs keep coming.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRFtPoBEEh8DXsudH9ZJHiw

Sub Penguin
12-14-23, 01:09 AM
Terrific! Thanks!