PDA

View Full Version : KDS II aces

1Patriotofmany
10-26-23, 01:31 AM
Why does it drop out to desktop randomly? I like the mod, but I guess I have to save it frequently. This is one on the reasons I never recommend it in my list of mods though it's awesome in the ATO!

KaleunMarco
10-26-23, 04:42 PM
Why does it drop out to desktop randomly? I like the mod, but I guess I have to save it frequently. This is one on the reasons I never recommend it in my list of mods though it's awesome in the ATO!

KSD is not the only Ubi game-modset that drops to desktop for no apparent reason.

happens to SH4 with any major modset irregularly. FOTRSU, TMO, RSB, SW.

i wish i could nail down under what circumstances causes it but i have not been successful as yet.

1Patriotofmany
10-26-23, 07:53 PM
KSD is not the only Ubi game-modset that drops to desktop for no apparent reason.

happens to SH4 with any major modset irregularly. FOTRSU, TMO, RSB, SW.

i wish i could nail down under what circumstances causes it but i have not been successful as yet. True but I've noticed as far as my experience none of my other mods drop out as quickly or frequently. In fact the other ATO mod OM Darkwaters I can play all night without it dropping out. Well it is Microsoft 10 after all, I guess I should be happy it's not win95, gawd remember the blue screen of death every 15 minutes it seemed!

1Patriotofmany
10-30-23, 01:25 AM
Strange now it's been working fine! I guess complaining about it got it scared of being deleted.......

les green01
10-30-23, 09:16 AM
are you guys tabing out i do remember win95 but then i remember atari2600 first coming out

KaleunMarco
10-30-23, 09:40 AM
are you guys tabing out i do remember win95 but then i remember atari2600 first coming out

no alt-tabbing.

i was referencing the fact that SH4 can be active and then Win10 suddenly minimizes the game and drops you into the Windows Desktop, for no apparent reason.