PDA

View Full Version : Panzer Commander patch 1.4

rince33
09-26-23, 06:42 AM
I recently installed Panzer Commander which I'm really enjoying.
The controls are pretty simple and easy to get into and the default joystick settings work well without any fuss.

In my old age I'm tending towards the older sims with their quick load times, great gameplay, and retro graphics, plus I love the challenge of getting them to work on my newer system.

I have 2 installs, version 1.0 that I use with dgvoodoo 2 which greatly improves the graphics, and version 1.3 with the agrit ddraw.dll and config which removes the turret visibility bug but produces an image without anti-aliasing.

There is an unofficial 1.4 patch that fixes some issues and contains some extra scenarios, unfortunately it is currently unavailable on the net.

If any of the members still have patch 1.4 squirreled away somewhere I would appreciate a PM.:salute:

Aktungbby
09-26-23, 09:16 AM
in my old agerince33!..after a long 'silent run'! As for old age...it's better than the alternative; :yeah:as I head my 72 yr-old carcass out to the urologist, proctologist, cardiologist or neurologist...I can't remember which 'gist' 'tiz!:timeout:

rince33
09-26-23, 11:20 AM
All of those "gists" are rather expensive, give me the other alternative instead.:dead: :D

Thankfully, I haven't yet found it necessary to pay any of them a visit, fingers crossed. Secret: no stress and a large collection of combat simulators.:salute: