PDA

View Full Version : Dark waters German planes work!

1Patriotofmany
07-25-23, 12:15 AM
Call me a dummy, I've been playing OM Dark Waters for how long, and it just dawned on me to try sending planes from the plane bases. DOOOOOH. Been wandering around Britain for how long, and I have scouts!

KaleunMarco
07-25-23, 07:45 PM
Call me a dummy, I've been playing OM Dark Waters for how long, and it just dawned on me to try sending planes from the plane bases. DOOOOOH. Been wandering around Britain for how long, and I have scouts!

yes, you do. they scout and they get shot down. they patrol over land and sea, even if you only want them to patrol over the sea. they have definitive search patterns that are not changeable during the game.

the good news is: you have patrol planes to patrol.
the bad news is: they don't always do you want/need.
:Kaleun_Salute:

1Patriotofmany
07-26-23, 10:27 AM
yes, you do. they scout and they get shot down. they patrol over land and sea, even if you only want them to patrol over the sea. they have definitive search patterns that are not changeable during the game.

the good news is: you have patrol planes to patrol.
the bad news is: they don't always do you want/need.
:Kaleun_Salute: Yeah the one downfall. I wonder if a modder can make them navigate like the way points for subs?

KaleunMarco
07-26-23, 08:25 PM
Yeah the one downfall. I wonder if a modder can make them navigate like the way points for subs?

you wish!:har:

can you say: hard-coded?