PDA

View Full Version : White Supremacists Taking Ancestry Tests Aren't Happy About The Results

mapuc
05-22-22, 02:42 PM
This is too funny.

Another common response was rejecting the legitimacy of the tests, suggesting they are a misleading Jewish multi-cultural conspiracy

https://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/white-supremacists-taking-ancestry-tests-arent-happy-about-the-results/all/

Markus

Buddahaid
05-22-22, 05:12 PM
How not surprising.

Sean C
05-22-22, 07:45 PM
lol

Reece
05-22-22, 08:45 PM
Probably related to Hitler or maybe Putin!! :D

MaDef
05-22-22, 11:10 PM
Who cares? Science says that Southern Africa was the cradle of Homo Sapiens, and in 200,000 years, things get mixed and matched and intermingled.

Subnuts
05-23-22, 06:16 AM
I can't believe that people who resemble giant sacks of curdled mayonnaise aren't actually as genetically pure as they think they are.

Jimbuna
05-23-22, 11:02 AM
ROFLMAO

Kptlt. Neuerburg
05-24-22, 10:19 PM
Oh no!!!! White supremacists finding out they aren't 100% white?! HOW COULD GOD LET SUCH A TERRIBLE THING HAPPEN!!!!!?????

The whole thing about one race being somehow "superior" compared to all other races on the planet is a bunch of made up cattle excrement. It's all made up, make believe bull scat. Here's a thought let just chuck the whole concept of "race" in the trash. Why? Because the idea of a "race" but not the motorsport kind is also made up nonsense. I think the would would be a better place without the concept of race and hey you get rid of that and racism would be gone too (well not really but you get what I mean right?)