PDA

View Full Version : sound mod

johnboy1958
05-12-22, 12:21 AM
:k_confused:
Hi captains. I have been trying different mods on SH3 for a while now, and find some OK, some not so. However after getting settled with the "Mods" I like am now pretty much settled .:salute:
HOWEVER, in one of the mods I tried there was one feature that now I can't find it :hmmm: It is a sound mod and basically it's the sound of the subs engine when submerged. For want of a better way to describe it, I can only say that it sounds like a washing machine on full spin but not as loud :k_confused::):) electric (battery engine)
Obviously I am trying to find it but have spent "Day's" but cannot find it anywhere.
Please can someone who may know what I'm after, fintd it and drop me a link??? :Kaleun_Cheers::salute::salute:

stork100
05-12-22, 01:22 AM
Check these out:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8vd6beu4me93iu2/Submarine_Electric_Sounds.zip/file

Note there's separate files for interior/exterior. The correct file names for each are:

Submarine propellers 2.wav
Submarine_electric_exterior.wav

If none of those sounds are it you could search through your folders for the above names and maybe find it again.
:salute:

johnboy1958
05-25-22, 01:04 AM
Thank's stork100 got it sorted out eventually :Kaleun_Cheers:
stay safe :Kaleun_Salute:

stork100
05-25-22, 07:35 AM
:Kaleun_Salute: