PDA

View Full Version : Mom dropping daughter, 3, into zoo’s bear pit

mapuc
02-01-22, 10:46 AM
Mom charged with attempted murder after dropping daughter, 3, into zoo’s bear pit

WHY ??

The distressing footage from Tashkent shows the child being dropped into a trench about 16 feet below the railing as the hulking bear, named Zuzu, walks by and sniffs the child, East2West News reported.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/31/attempted-murder-charge-for-mom-who-dropped-daughter-3-into-zoos-bear-pit/

Markus

Jimbuna
02-01-22, 11:06 AM
Throw the mother into the pit but douse her in a rich beef flavoured gravy first.

Commander Wallace
02-01-22, 12:14 PM
Throw the mother into the pit but douse her in a rich beef flavoured gravy first.

My thoughts exactly. Get the rope Clem and look for a tall tree.

AVGWarhawk
02-01-22, 02:08 PM
Looks quite intentional to me. She not only drops the child but does so head first. Second observation, she calmly gets down off the concrete observation platform. Any mother would be jumping the rail to get their kid. Not this one. No doubt the intention.

nikimcbee
02-01-22, 02:26 PM
... a rich beef flavoured gravy first.

Sorry, what were we talking about? I'm thinking about lunch.

nikimcbee
02-01-22, 02:29 PM
Looks quite intentional to me. She not only drops the child but does so head first. Second observation, she calmly gets down off the concrete observation platform. Any mother would be jumping the rail to get their kid. Not this one. No doubt the intention.

Side note, there was a bear attack the day before I went to the Moscow Zoo. Those former USSR zoos have minimal safety and are the most depressing places on Earth.

Skybird
02-01-22, 02:30 PM
Salmon! Fatty salmon, with berries-in-honey sauce.

Jimbuna
02-01-22, 02:38 PM

We'll add that for the second course if there's any pieces of her left over.

AVGWarhawk
02-01-22, 02:41 PM

:har:

mapuc
02-01-22, 03:02 PM
I did not get these evil thoughts about what I would do to this mother.
I became very sad and I tried to figure out WHY she did this horrible thing to her daughter. Why didn't she give her to a couple who could have given her all the love a child need ?

I hope they remove any chance for this woman to get pregnant again and that she get more than these 15 years prison.

I also hope the child will be given to a couple who would be nice to her.

Markus

Platapus
02-02-22, 05:24 PM
Glad the bear is OK