PDA

View Full Version : GRAPHIC: Teen Girls Kill Delivery Man, DC

iambecomelife
03-27-21, 01:32 PM
Washington DC - two girls 13 and 15 y/o have been charged with Felony Murder after they held up an UberEats driver with a stun gun and caused a car crash, killing him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MajX6b5OSQU

I read about this a few days ago but hadn't seen the video - it shows them struggling over the car, speeding down the street, and then you see the victim (Mohammad Anwar) lying fatally injured.

Awful but I'm not surprised. I've lived in DC myself and other "troubled" US cities - there are so many degenerates out there who will kill you over a buck or less, then sleep soundly at night. It's like "Taxi Driver" out there. Notice how one of the killers whines about her cell phone in the video, but has nothing to say about what she did to the man.

blackswan40
03-27-21, 02:02 PM
I used to live in Leeds large city in England nine years ago and work in grocery retail and the violence i saw and expirenced when shoplifters attack staff or when you have helped to detain a shoplifter the week before and the following week he and four of his mates attack you on the shopfloor was frieghtning at times but this is by far worse the two girls have no remorse hope they get a very heavy sentence.

Jimbuna
03-27-21, 02:08 PM
It's happening every day now unfortunately and I simply give thanks I'm retired from it all.

Jeff-Groves
03-27-21, 02:09 PM
And people wonder why I bought body armor.
The stun gun stuff? Years ago I trained my body to resist that!
You'd have to hit me in the neck now days.
I can withstand Stun gun to the body for 30 seconds depending on the power.
And be perfectly mobile the whole time.

In that training? I actually burned holes in my flesh!
Crazy what you do in a Bar when your Drunk!

em2nought
03-27-21, 02:29 PM
This is why all those "conspirators" left the capitol so fast, they didn't want to be out after dark in D.C. :D

tmccarthy
03-27-21, 03:10 PM
I haven't felt compelled to use gofundme in a few years.

The gofundme for the delivery driver Mohammad Anwar - Help the Anwars Find Peace is here.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-the-anwars-find-peace?qid=968d9fc2156d71133845a402db201c0b

Gorpet
03-27-21, 07:48 PM
I haven't felt compelled to use gofundme in a few years.

The gofundme for the delivery driver Mohammad Anwar - Help the Anwars Find Peace is here.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-the-anwars-find-peace?qid=968d9fc2156d71133845a402db201c0b

Well let's get behind old Joe and Kamala and ban guns. When i was an over the road truck driver you could not carry a gun or anything short of pepper spray with you across state lines anywhere in the United States. And believe me this could happen to a truck driver any time he got off the interstate and went into any city he was delivering to. I used to carry a K-Bar and tell the DOT, it's what i use to slice cooked ham shoulders for sandwiches. Other than that you got your tire thumper. It's our American cities take your chance. It looks like a racist crime to me.

Eichhörnchen
03-28-21, 03:44 AM
In that training? I actually burned holes in my flesh!
Crazy what you do in a Bar when your Drunk!

When I was an Army Cadet, training seemed to include waking up in bed with your feet on fire because somebody had carefully rolled back the blankets, pushed matches between your toes then ignited them. I never had that done to me but I saw it, and we weren't drunk either

August
03-28-21, 12:05 PM
The Democrat Mayor of DC decides it would be appropriate to shame the victim in this case:

Far-left DC Mayor Muriel Bowser shamed the Uber Eats driver who was murdered by two teenage girls for not taking the proper precautions to ‘prevent auto theft.’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/far-left-dc-mayor-muriel-bowser-blames-victim-car-jacking-brutal-murder-teenage-girls/

Jimbuna
03-28-21, 01:54 PM
This woman is diabolical and should resign in disgrace.

I couldn't agree more.