PDA

View Full Version : Scope this out!

Aktungbby
03-05-21, 05:03 PM
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/15EB2/production/_117387798_apex_hovering_ship_illusion_03.jpg https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cornwall-56286719 Mr Braine said: "Superior mirages occur because of the weather condition known as a temperature inversion, where cold air lies close to the sea with warmer air above it.

"Since cold air is denser than warm air, it bends light towards the eyes of someone standing on the ground or on the coast, changing how a distant object appears. So no problem??!! take the shot!:Kaleun_Periskop::Kaleun_Los: :Kaleun_Salivating:

Commander Wallace
03-05-21, 05:19 PM
^ This isn't a big deal. I know people that see things like this and more when they listen to Pink Floyd and smoke funny little cigarette's. :yep::D

Seriously, this is very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff-Groves
03-05-21, 06:13 PM
I've been to Pink Floyd Concerts and saw Flying Pigs!
:haha:

Commander Wallace
03-05-21, 10:27 PM
I've been to Pink Floyd Concerts and saw Flying Pigs!
:haha:

What an incredible relief. I thought that I was hallucinating. I thought it was just me that saw the flying pig. :haha: I actually never saw Pink Floyd as they were a bit before my time. I did see Brit Floyd, which Is a Tribute band with the same props, including the flying pig. :yep:

Check them out as they are a great band.

Buddahaid
03-05-21, 10:39 PM
I think it will drive the flat earthers into another frenzy....

Catfish
03-06-21, 04:53 AM
Torpedo evasion at a new level :hmmm:

Jimbuna
03-06-21, 06:41 AM
Should have enabled the 20k mod.

Platapus
03-06-21, 08:05 AM
So what depth to you set the torpedo to?

Jeff-Groves
03-06-21, 10:02 AM
What an incredible relief. I thought that I was hallucinating. I thought it was just me that saw the flying pig. :haha: I actually never saw Pink Floyd as they were a bit before my time. I did see Brit Floyd, which Is a Tribute band with the same props, including the flying pig. :yep:

Check them out as they are a great band.

Brit Floyd is scheduled for Columbus, Ohio August 13th.
I saw them one other time they were in Ohio.
:up: