PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Purchase Type VII

JoshK58
11-18-20, 12:29 AM
When I try to purchase a type VII while currently owning a type II, it tells me that I don't have enough crew, even though I cannot get anymore crew since my type II is at max capacity. I've looked all over the internet but I can't find any answers.

Aktungbby
11-18-20, 01:27 AM
JoshK58!:Kaleun_Salute:

Fifi
11-18-20, 02:38 AM
When I try to purchase a type VII while currently owning a type II, it tells me that I don't have enough crew, even though I cannot get anymore crew since my type II is at max capacity. I've looked all over the internet but I can't find any answers.

Hi and welcome,
You should be able to purchase other type as far as you have enough renown, and only then, it should specify you have not enough crew, so you go in barracks screen to enlist new crew.
But first you should tell what mod are you playing?
Vanilla (stock), GWX, NYGM, Ccom etc?

Gerald
11-18-20, 03:00 AM
Welcome to SubSim Sailor!

Jimbuna
11-18-20, 04:17 AM

It's generally a lack of renown problem but you can always start a new career and pick a flotilla that uses the boat of your choice.

I personally prefer the Type IX so start my career in 2nd Flotilla.

Welcome to SubSim :Kaleun_Salute: