PDA

View Full Version : SH4 über Steam geholt

Petro4545
05-05-19, 07:40 AM
Hallo,
ich hab SH4 über Ubisoft geholt und habe öfters versucht deutschen Text und Sprache zu installieren,aber ich hab es nicht geschafft. Ich wollte auch Patch 1.4 zu installieren aber wo ich das Spiel geöffnet habe stand immer noch v 1.5. Wer könnte mir dabei helfen und Tipps mir geben?

Aktungbby
05-05-19, 11:36 AM
Petro4545!:Kaleun_Salute:

propbeanie
05-05-19, 03:37 PM
Hallo Petro4545! Welcome to SubSim :subsim:

My high school German is out of practice, and my activation of German speech is the game is similar. I cannot remember much of either. However, with Steam, you cannot apply the v1.4 patch to the game. The Steam versions are v1.3 (which seems to be a cross between v1.3 & v1.4) and v1.5 with the Uboat Missions. It is the latest version anyway, and the one for you to use.

The game itself, whether the Steam download, Amazon download, or the DVD version, are all the same as far as applying mods are concerned. You do NOT want the game in the Program Files folders of Windows. Therefore, if you have Steam installed in "C:\Program Files (x86)", and chose the default Steam Library folder, then SH4 will be in "C:\Program Files (x86) \Steam \SteamApps \common" folder. Windows will "protect" that folder from alteration. You need to put Silent Hunter in a folder of your own making, whether you use a second hard drive for another Steam Library folder, or make your own "Games" folder off the "C:\" drive yourself. See the Steam Support site for "Moving a Steam Installation and Games (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7418-YUBN-8129)" for more information on it. If you have already avoided the Program Files folder, then pretend like you haven't read this last paragraph :roll: - :salute: