PDA

View Full Version : Win 10

Joe S
04-30-19, 06:57 PM
I recently received the dreaded message that Microsoft will no longer be supporting Win 7. When the inevitable happens, and I have to move to another operating system, what are my options?
What problems can I expect with Win 10?
I already have saved two old computers with obsolete systems for the reason that I want to be able to use programs that wont work on Win 7, such as Picture It, so I don't want to have to keep another computer just to play SH4.
Thanks!
Joe S

cdrsubron7
04-30-19, 07:19 PM
I recently received the dreaded message that Microsoft will no longer be supporting Win 7. When the inevitable happens, and I have to move to another operating system, what are my options?
What problems can I expect with Win 10?
I already have saved two old computers with obsolete systems for the reason that I want to be able to use programs that wont work on Win 7, such as Picture It, so I don't want to have to keep another computer just to play SH4.
Thanks!
Joe S

As far as playing SH4 on Win 10 you should encounter no problems playing it at all. Of course there are many other factors that go into the equation also, so if you have other questions, please ask. :D :up:

jimmbbo
04-30-19, 08:50 PM
Have had no problems with Win 10 and SH4 1.5 stock CD game.

Red Devil
06-18-19, 06:43 AM
I am on win 10 home. Make the leap of faith. I will never go back to previous windows, 10 is solid. From 7 to 10 is not an easy jump as 10 is so different. But persevere, its worth it.