PDA

View Full Version : World News Threat

Schroeder
11-10-17, 04:20 PM
After having 12 news threads on page one of this forum I think it's time to bundle them in one thread, especially since most of them have only a hand full of replies or even none. So I suggest that all world news events can be posted in this thread to keep GT a bit cleaner. If something world moving happens it can still get it's own thread but frankly I'm a bit tired of seeing so many non issue threads being posted in GT recently.:(

GoldenRivet
11-10-17, 04:35 PM
threads?

or threats?

i'd hate to think any of the posts here at subsim were directed toward someone as threats

Eichhörnchen
11-10-17, 04:58 PM
:haha: Hey, Stefan... you must stop issuing all these threats, buddy

Schroeder
11-10-17, 06:12 PM
threads?

or threats?

i'd hate to think any of the posts here at subsim were directed toward someone as threats

:haha: Hey, Stefan... you must stop issuing all these threats, buddy
Oops. Me no speek Englisch.....:oops:
Could someone please change the title?:oops:

Commander Wallace
11-10-17, 07:17 PM
Oops. Me no speek Englisch.....:oops:
Could someone please change the title?:oops:
It's too late for that now. You threatened us with world news. You know of course this means war. :O::haha:

Rockstar
11-10-17, 07:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVmLxmLYJb4

Rockstar
11-10-17, 07:33 PM
Honestly it is somewhat refreshing to see new threads started and bury the same old divisive political and religious troll threats. I think the Subsim News Man is doing us all favor.

Onkel Neal
11-10-17, 08:47 PM
Wait, what?
https://techtalk.gfi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/web-security-threats.jpg

.What did the World News ever do to you? :D

I'll ask him to pick the top five each days. :subsim:

STEED
11-11-17, 06:07 AM
Turn off the radio and TV and don't buy newspapers. It's the only way to protect yourself. :03:

Schroeder
11-11-17, 07:48 AM
It's too late for that now. You threatened us with world news. You know of course this means war. :O::haha:Good. War is good for business. Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 34.:yep:

Commander Wallace
11-11-17, 09:52 AM
Good. War is good for business. Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 34.:yep:

Laughs. That's too funny. That answer covers everything.:03: Somehow, I knew you would feel that way. :)

Skybird
11-11-17, 11:26 AM
bury

War has turned hot, threat claims first victim.