PDA

View Full Version : New York attack: At least six killed by man driving truck

Gerald
10-31-17, 04:06 PM
At least six people have been killed in New York after the driver of a truck mowed down people on a pedestrian and cycle path in Lower Manhattan.
A man who emerged from the vehicle brandishing imitation guns was shot and arrested by police officers.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41825577

:nope:

Rockstar
10-31-17, 05:09 PM
Watching the news the mayor said the parade is still a go though a greater police presence will be called for. Good on the mayor for moving ahead and not tucking tail.

Oberon
10-31-17, 09:30 PM
Watching the news the mayor said the parade is still a go though a greater police presence will be called for. Good on the mayor for moving ahead and not tucking tail.

I agree, these people want to create a reaction, denying them that satisfaction is the best course of action IMHO.

HW3
10-31-17, 11:57 PM
Up to 8 dead last report.

Jimbuna
11-01-17, 08:27 AM
Up to 8 dead last report.

A friend and three others of my kids were there on the last day of a four day visit and witnessed some of the incident but thankfully none of them were harmed.

My thoughts and prayers to those who lost loved ones.

vienna
11-01-17, 01:35 PM
I agree, these people want to create a reaction, denying them that satisfaction is the best course of action IMHO.

Years ago, I knew a lady from Israel who told me their country has a policy to return a scene of a terror attack to normal as quickly as possible; they have special teams who clean up and restore a site so as to deny the terrorists any lingering evidence of their acts and to exhibit the Israeli will to continue on with life in spite of threats...

<O>

Skybird
11-01-17, 03:12 PM
5 Argentinian friends amongst the dead, celebrating the 30th jubilee of their school exams, and for that went to NY.

Mayor babbling about that it is not about religion: nothing changes, stupid stays stupid. Get beaten on the one cheek - say "nobody beat me", and hold the other one. An ideology's content that motivates people according to its content - and victims claim that ideology's content nevertheless has nothing to do with it: hilarious. Ridiculous. Laughable. Retarded. Cynical. Man-hating. Masochistic. Murderous. In contempt of life. In mockery of reason.

Religion is the Alpha and Omega of it.

Skybird
11-01-17, 03:19 PM
Years ago, I knew a lady from Israel who told me their country has a policy to return a scene of a terror attack to normal as quickly as possible; they have special teams who clean up and restore a site so as to deny the terrorists any lingering evidence of their acts and to exhibit the Israeli will to continue on with life in spite of threats...

<O>

Yes, I was told the same by an Israeli, once. This done on the public surface, and unforgiving determination behind the curtain of the public stage, to find and make the other side, and those who tolerate and support such acts, pay.

Reece
11-01-17, 07:15 PM
I'm sick of these idiots using religion as an excuse to kill.:nope: Why can't they just kill themselves (and maybe some politicians) and leave it at that!!:yep:

em2nought
11-02-17, 02:26 AM
Why can't they just kill themselves (and maybe some politicians) and leave it at that!!:yep:

We need some kind of national ad campaign urging them to do that very thing. "Po's before Bro's" maybe? :03:

SS Norholm
11-02-17, 05:47 AM
Sadly, the truth is, these backward neanderthal parasites we have living amongst us are winning, and they have been since 9/11.

Why? Simply because there are to many of them living along side us in OUR country's.
All the precious lefty liberal snowflakes, and the corrupt to the core, out of touch with reality dicks in government have more respect for them than their own kind.

The majority doesnt even bat an eye lid at them, and no one will have a bad word said against them, through fear of been labeled by the over used term of 'racist' or been acused of being 'far right', when in actual fact they are just speaking the truth.

Funny how Enoch Powell said all this would happen.....but noooo you can't say that they said, at the same time they were opening the flood gates and letting them in.

Just get rid of them, or get a grip and deal with them, just like we did here in WW2 with Germans.....they were rounded up and put in camps and deported.

Just like back then we know who the enemy are, in fact they are even easier to spot ffs!
But until someone grows some bollocks they will continue to win. Fact.

Peace.

Onkel Neal
11-02-17, 06:15 AM
The vast majority of Muslims living in our country are just trying to raise their families and get on with life, much the same as you and me. I don't hold them to blame for the actions of a few nutjobs, any more than I blame gun owners for what the Vegas shooter did, or white boys for what the Charleston church shooter did. Always be fair to the innocent.

I will agree that we should use law enforcement for legal surveillance of meeting places for possible radicals (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/06/nyregion/nypd-spying-muslims-surveillance-lawsuit.html)(mosques). And stop our wide open immigration policies. We have enough people here, we're full, thank you. Stay and make their own country great again.

Oberon
11-02-17, 08:28 AM
Sadly, the truth is, these backward neanderthal parasites we have living amongst us are winning, and they have been since 9/11.

Why? Simply because there are to many of them living along side us in OUR country's.
All the precious lefty liberal snowflakes, and the corrupt to the core, out of touch with reality dicks in government have more respect for them than their own kind.

The majority doesnt even bat an eye lid at them, and no one will have a bad word said against them, through fear of been labeled by the over used term of 'racist' or been acused of being 'far right', when in actual fact they are just speaking the truth.

Funny how Enoch Powell said all this would happen.....but noooo you can't say that they said, at the same time they were opening the flood gates and letting them in.

Just get rid of them, or get a grip and deal with them, just like we did here in WW2 with Germans.....they were rounded up and put in camps and deported.

Just like back then we know who the enemy are, in fact they are even easier to spot ffs!
But until someone grows some bollocks they will continue to win. Fact.

Peace.

:subsim:

Gerald
11-02-17, 09:24 AM
Update: US President Donald Trump has repeated calls for the suspect in the New York truck attack to get the death penalty.
But Mr Trump backed away from his call a day earlier to send Sayfullo Saipov to Guantanamo Bay, saying "that process takes much longer".
The suspect told police he "felt good" about Tuesday's Halloween attack and wanted to kill as many as possible

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41848151

Wamiduku
11-02-17, 12:33 PM
With ISIS fighters returning to the western countries whose tax payers pay for their free homes, free food, free medical care etc, I guess this pic will keep needing updates. And due to ISIS defeats, they keep returning in droves.

http://forumbilder.se/GA56A/sherlock.jpg

Oberon
11-02-17, 04:38 PM
Juvenile content removed

Gerald
11-02-17, 05:07 PM
Update: When police released an image of New York attack suspect Sayfullo Saipov, one British tourist recognised it immediately.
Damian Erskine says Saipov picked him up at the airport for an hour-long journey.http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-41853612/new-york-attack-i-gave-the-suspect-five-stars-on-uber

'I saw signs of suspect's radicalisation.http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-41838396/sayfullo-saipov-i-saw-little-signs-of-radicalisation

Schroeder
11-02-17, 07:16 PM
Oberon in the brig...now I've seen it all.:doh:

Just get rid of them, or get a grip and deal with them, just like we did here in WW2 with Germans....
Odd that you mention that since you sound an awful lot like Germans from that time...

SS Norholm
11-03-17, 04:40 AM
Odd that you mention that since you sound an awful lot like Germans from that time...

Eh? I sound like Germans? I take it you mean English is a Germanic language? Or am I missing something lost in translation?

Either way, and just for the record, I have absolutely no problem with Germany or Germans. In fact I also love the language and would love to learn it fluently.
Spent a lot of time based there during my Army career!

I was just using it as an example of how it worked in the past. And I obviously know that not all Germans sent to POW and Internment camps were pro NAZI.

Rockstar
11-03-17, 09:02 AM
Oberon in the brig...now I've seen it all.:doh:

When I saw his post I couldn't help but laugh, he has become what he feared most, he became just like them. Hurry back Oberon :Kaleun_Cheers: