PDA

View Full Version : The very first mission

Lowensohn
06-06-17, 12:15 AM
Okay I talk to the captain, the scenario begins, I sink two polish merchants, I enlarge the mini map. Then I am asked to set waypoints (click the sub, right click the map) I'm using WoS and under realistic you cant set way points. Mission won't complete, any help appreciated.

Thanks
Larry

hauangua
06-06-17, 01:50 AM
Okay I talk to the captain, the scenario begins, I sink two polish merchants, I enlarge the mini map. Then I am asked to set waypoints (click the sub, right click the map) I'm using WoS and under realistic you cant set way points. Mission won't complete, any help appreciated.

Thanks
Larry

I think you no correct install TWoS with this mod impossible you start campaign watching "intro movie"

Aktungbby
06-06-17, 02:55 AM
Lowensohn!:Kaleun_Salute:

THEBERBSTER
06-06-17, 04:31 AM
A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Lowensohn
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community:salute:
(http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2027002&postcount=1)under realistic you cant set way points. You cannot have way points if you have enabled the Real Navigation mod.
Disable the Real navigation and you will be able to use way points.

Realistic only sets the game options to 100%, does not control way points.
The problem if there is one is it will not show you map contacts.
Use TDW's Options File Editor Viewer TAI and Real Nav tabs to set up some permanent changes.
Other changes can be made in game by using the TAI and Real Nav buttons showing on the maps.
Any changes made during the gaming session are lost when the game is exited.
Check out also the additional TWOS mods if you want help identifying targets.
Peter

Lowensohn
06-06-17, 10:14 AM
A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Lowensohn
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community:salute:
(http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2027002&postcount=1) You cannot have way points if you have enabled the Real Navigation mod.
Disable the Real navigation and you will be able to use way points.

Realistic only sets the game options to 100%, does not control way points.
The problem if there is one is it will not show you map contacts.
Use TDW's Options File Editor Viewer TAI and Real Nav tabs to set up some permanent changes.
Other changes can be made in game by using the TAI and Real Nav buttons showing on the maps.
Any changes made during the gaming session are lost when the game is exited.
Check out also the additional TWOS mods if you want help identifying targets.
Peter

Thanks for the reply. I'll use the option editor to make the changes and then its off to the races. Thanks for the help!

Lowensohn
06-06-17, 10:15 AM
:Kaleun_Salute:Lowensohn!:Kaleun_Salute:

Lowensohn
06-06-17, 10:16 AM
I think you no correct install TWoS with this mod impossible you start campaign watching "intro movie"

Thank you for your help. I think I'm on the right track now

hauangua
06-07-17, 04:35 AM
Thank you for your help. I think I'm on the right track now

:salute: