PDA

View Full Version : Madness strikes football

Skybird
04-11-17, 03:22 PM
Short before the Champions League match between AS Monacco and Borussia Dortmund, three bombs have been detonated near to the Dortmund team bus with the team, injuring defendere Marc Bartra and damaging the bus. It was said that only the armoured glass of the bus prevented a worse outcome. Another bomb has been found in the hotel rooms of the team. The match has been postponed.

http://www.dw.com/en/explosion-on-borussia-dortmund-bus-ahead-of-champions-league-game-live-updates/a-38390378

Jimbuna
04-11-17, 03:51 PM
Absolute barbaric lunacy :nope:

Skybird
04-12-17, 07:56 AM
I believed that this attack, for a change, would not have an Islamic background, but was some club-related fanatism, because another deive was found in the hotel as well. But their are two letters confessing the deed now, both indicating the motives to be linekd to the attack at the christmas market in berlin, and Syrian war, and the police now has arrested a suspect from the "Islamist" scene.

If it gets confirmed that it is like this, this thread can be moved into the terrorism thread then.

The bombs meanwhile were described by the state attorney to have had effect radi of 100m and were filled with metallic shrapnels. Without armoured protection in the busses' windows and tin walls, many players would be dead now and probably most if not all would be severly injured.

Catfish
04-12-17, 08:12 AM
Guess Daesh only plays the "Trittbrettfahrer" (copycat?) here, i agree it looks more like club fanatism.
Whatever, what's wrong with those morons :doh:

Skybird
04-12-17, 08:19 AM
No, I thought NOT it were Islamic terrorism yesterday, but sports fanatism. But the state attorney indicates and the police investigations points to a Muslim terror plot indeed.

That damn old book certainly has a secret ingredient that it makes people freaking out so easily.

Skybird
04-12-17, 08:22 AM
And a correction: not the state attorney but the office of the federal state attorney has taken over - a strong hint that authorities base on that it has been a terror plot.

Catfish
04-12-17, 08:25 AM
^ Maybe if we all read the bible again, take it all literally, and start some crusades. We could even plunder Byzantium temporarily called Istanbul on our way, like in the fourth crusade. Win-win :O:

Skybird
04-12-17, 09:12 AM
Maybe if we all ... blablabla

Yes, "maybe". "If only". "One could assume that we." . "Possibly". "Under other circumstances."

But we don't.

One wonders why we don't, but them do so often. What's in it, what's in them that makes them tick out so easily, so often, so frequently? Whats the difference - and does it relativise the barbary and primitiveness of theirs?

Because that is what you once again do here - you relativise it.

Islam has nothingn to do with it, some already say again. Wrong. Islam, the Quran have all and everything to do with it.

Pick some males, give them this book to read, and tadaaaam! A certain share of them tick out, start to babble racist paroles, hate Jews, look down on tohers, even start to attack women and blow up infidels.

But maybe, if we. If we were them, if we were like they are, then we would be like them and do like them. Aha. Perfect explanation. Daß' im Wald finster ist, kommt von der Finsternis, denn in der Dunkelheit, da sieht man nicht so weit als wie bei Tageslicht, wo man viel weiter sieht.

Jimbuna
04-12-17, 10:07 AM
Borussia Dortmund attack: 'Islamist' suspect held.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39580594

mapuc
04-12-17, 11:43 AM
I had the same thought, when I heard it about 30 minutes after the attack-It's some fanatical football..(I really don't know which type of bad-type-person words is allowed)

Markus

Von Due
04-14-17, 08:01 PM
Whoever it was, they have succeeded in confusing the investigators, seemingly, and the media
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39603467

Hard to tell. Misinformation is not unique to only intel. Political extremism on both sides, left and right, have a long history too.

Skybird
04-21-17, 05:42 AM
Neither Muslim nor Nazi terror. Money is what is behind this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39664212

Jimbuna
04-21-17, 07:40 AM
The irony being.....Borussia Dortmund's stock did drop from €5.738 to a low of €5.421 after the attack. Having recovered slightly it slid again after the team was eliminated from the Champions League.