PDA

View Full Version : method of engagement/area to hunt?

zero2005
03-25-17, 11:23 PM
After finally getting the exe to launch properly and i'm finally running TWOS, i'm early in my career, just turned Jan 1940, got a few kills so far, total tonnage is something like 30k (got an early troop transport which was massive)

just wondering, I'm generally using the 4 bearing/fast 90 method, but what methods do you all use when things go awry and you need to get a quick shot off? I've just completed my tasking off the east coast of England and just arrived off the west. got essentially a full load minus my rear tube. had set up to get a shot on a destroyer earlier. brought some T2 electrics with me just to mess around. set up for fast 90, was looking good until he decided he wanted to veer off course slightly and speed up.

I've been playing with the RAOFB, but curious as to other methods?

also, any good area's to hunt early in the campaign? was thinking about sneaking into scapa flow for a look-see, but i've heard getting a bit too close to ports causes them to bug out?

h4rdliner
03-26-17, 10:53 PM
quick? Set Range with Stadi, get the Speed with the U-Jagd Clock, Guess the Aob. About 1 Minute.