PDA

View Full Version : How to add screenshots to a post?

Larrywb57
02-09-17, 08:59 AM
Hello Captains,

Not sure if this is the correct location for this thread, if not please forgive. I'm trying to add a couple of screenshots to my post. And my search of the forums didn't reveal anything that would help me. So I went to User CP, Pictures and Albums and created an album. Chose my screenshot from my computer file and clicked on upload pictures. After a few moments I received a message, 'This is not a valid image.' So I change the image was windows pictures to paint, tried again without success. Your help is appreciated and thank you.

Larry

Eichhörnchen
02-09-17, 09:52 AM
Should bo OK if you change the image format to jpeg... do you know how best to do that? (Btw, I couldn't see any albums on your Profile Page)

Jimbuna
02-09-17, 09:56 AM
PNG and jpeg are acceptable formats but the latter is preferred because it takes up less space and is quicker to load.

Larrywb57
02-09-17, 06:30 PM
Thank you for the help, Eichhornchen and Jimbuna. You are both appreciated. I was able to save as in Paint to a jpeg. I have been able to upload a picture.

:Kaleun_Cheers:

:salute:

Eichhörnchen
02-09-17, 06:40 PM
If it's Glynis Barber or Felicity Kendal, let's see it

Jimbuna
02-10-17, 06:47 AM
Thank you for the help, Eichhornchen and Jimbuna. You are both appreciated. I was able to save as in Paint to a jpeg. I have been able to upload a picture.

:Kaleun_Cheers:

:salute:

SINK EM ALL!! http://i.imgur.com/80XVI5F.gif

irfanahmed1979
10-12-19, 03:23 AM
I can't post an image even though I have uploaded it to my album

irfanahmed1979
10-12-19, 03:30 AM
I've got it. Problem solved.