PDA

View Full Version : SH-5 Water for GWX 3 V.O 9 20 Km

Carlito48
10-01-16, 02:35 AM
Dear friends,
I got a big problem... I put the " Rik 007 SH-5 Water for GWX 3 .." in my game GWX Gold Ed. 3.
The result was terrible...The sky is now completely dark,..during the day and during the nigth...
Can someone tells me what I have to do to repair this situation?
I changed the DATA with new Env and Misc.
Many thanks for a replay.
I have an old Pc (with XP ) :wah:

THEBERBSTER
10-01-16, 03:24 AM
A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Carlito48
Highly Recommended SH3 > LIVING SILENT HUNTER III EDITION 2015 Mega Mod (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=220285) > Full Tutorials And Much More In My Signature

It is good practice to make a copy of the file/s you are changing as a backup if you are manually doing the editing.
When JSGME is used to enable a mod it stores the original file so when a mod is disabled the original file/s are placed back in their original position/s.

Carlito48
10-01-16, 05:30 AM
Many thank for your raplay Theberbter ! I did' make the copy of the file that I have changed...
I have the SH3 on original CD disk...Maybe I can take there the flises...???
About JSM...I do not know ...were get the original / previous files...:hmmm:

RConch
10-01-16, 06:43 AM
Did you put it in during a patrol or in port prior to a mission?

Over the many years I have found that putting visual mod into the game while on patrol, it may cause the issue you relate-dark skies all the time.

As a rule, I can put sound mods in at anytime-visual items only in port not at sea.:Kaleun_Salute:

THEBERBSTER
10-01-16, 09:28 AM
Hi Carlito
There is no reason why you cannot copy and paste the file or even the folder if you cannot remember the file name/s you changed.
These changes should only be done when you are docked.
Peter

ivanov.ruslan
10-01-16, 10:12 AM
For me, missing scene.dat!
Regards!

Carlito48
10-01-16, 10:49 AM
OK. THANKS ALL!!! I changed when I was on mission.... I will try again in port.
Also scene.DAT file ..I changed...!
Next time,I will pay more attention...:salute: