PDA

View Full Version : A new hunting tutorial.

La vache
09-29-16, 03:41 AM
A new hunting tutorial.

Based on calculations of Kapitänleutnant Kurt Meusemann and Dr. Kurt Stange from 1936. Revised in the 40s by Austrian Mathematicians Walter Wunderlich. At the end a simplified method to calculate AoB with TDC help.

youtube/Kreuzeraufgabe (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvt1-Thkgn8)

Tycho
09-29-16, 04:49 AM
Glad to see someone use my notepad. :Kaleun_Salute:
After I found a more convenient way to logs my patrols, now this is exactly for what I use the ingame notepad.
For short current notes and notes about calculations.

Will look over the tutorial after work.

Kendras
09-29-16, 12:05 PM
Without any explanations, i can understand nothing ... :hmmm:

Tycho
09-29-16, 01:19 PM
V - speed
S - distance
K - course

g = target
b = our submarine

Then, there have a map drawing and TDC work, look with mind and everything becomes clear.

La vache
09-30-16, 04:15 AM
Glad to see someone use my notepad. :Kaleun_Salute:
After I found a more convenient way to logs my patrols, now this is exactly for what I use the ingame notepad.
For short current notes and notes about calculations.

Will look over the tutorial after work.

The KZS Notepad I in enhanced OLC GUI / WAS installed for LSH, but did not play many players LSH. You know the problem SH3 goes under.

La vache
09-30-16, 04:27 AM
Without any explanations, i can understand nothing ... :hmmm:

A written instruction in German only on DMP Forum (http://www.designmodproject.de/kunena/sh3-fragen-tipps-tricks/1327181-anleitung-kreuzeraufgabe). They may be understand with translators.

1. part Tutorial
intercept course

2. part Tutorial
calculate short distance for possible torpedo attack

last simple example calculate "Lagewinkel" = AoB with TDC help.

Graf von Spee
09-30-16, 06:51 AM
He use a "map contact update", this tutorial is good, but for beginners and without "map contact update" this tutorial is useless.

I myself play on 100% realism, and i have my own way. But it is a good tutorial though.

Tycho
09-30-16, 10:02 AM
without "map contact update" this tutorial is useless.
Why? I play without "map update" and without my boat on map, but I find enough applications for these methods.
Think of "map contact updates" on the video like illustration of the correctness of the calculations.
In hardcore play I work with possible solutions, not a absolute ones, that is one of the most interesting part for me.