PDA

View Full Version : Wehrmach in combat

Niume
09-18-16, 04:39 AM
Hello i want to share you a video of Wehrmacht in combat its video of ww2 clips in collor. I just want to share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HesdRHzkSE

can someone show me how to put a video without a link so people woud'nt need to click on link instantly to a video:subsim:

Moonlight
09-18-16, 05:35 AM
This forum doesn't have that ability, or if it has, its been disabled. :hmmm:

Aaaah the Wehrmacht, :salute:there's nothing wrong in showing those soldiers in action I can tell you, if Britain's soldiers were led by those German officers that they had instead of the imbeciles they were led by, it would have been an epic confrontation, "just my opinion of course"

Eichhörnchen
09-18-16, 05:47 AM
Very good post. Thanks for the link, Niume :up:

Skybird
09-18-16, 07:37 AM
I am not nazi.ok a bit :)

Either you are, or you are not. What should it be now? :nope:

Note that the video owner HCT is rated as being so close to Nazi groups that in Germany their youtube channel is banned.

The video is arranged and musically dubbed in a pathetically glorifying fashion. The documentary value is nill, the emotional content arousing. It all appeals to lower instincts. Disgusting.

I recommend to lock this thread.

If people are interested in assessing historical facts and combat power of participating armies of WWII, and want to learn a bit on how the Germans treated their soldiers and the Americans theirs, and why this made a decisive difference, I recommend for example this one on the German (and American) army:

https://www.amazon.com/Fighting-Power-Performance-1939-1945-Contributions/dp/0313091579/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1474202387&sr=8-5&keywords=creveld

Less propaganda. Less emotional appeal. More facts.

Jimbuna
09-18-16, 07:43 AM
Nothing more than the usual propaganda clips but this time in colour.

Moved to a more appropriate area of the forum.

Cybermat47
09-18-16, 08:01 AM
I am not nazi.ok a bit :)

What.

Sailor Steve
09-18-16, 09:05 AM
can someone show me how to put a video without a link so people woud'nt need to click on link instantly to a video
That would tie up way too much of the server's resources. Better to just have a link.

Dowly
09-19-16, 06:29 AM
That would tie up way too much of the server's resources. Better to just have a link.As I have stated before: Embedded youtube videos play directly from YT servers, not through Subsim's server.

Niume
09-21-16, 01:35 PM
As I have stated before: Embedded youtube videos play directly from YT servers, not through Subsim's server.

So how do I do it?

Dowly
09-21-16, 01:46 PM
So how do I do it?
SUBSIM forums don't have that feature.

Nippelspanner
09-21-16, 07:33 PM
NVM

Mr Quatro
09-21-16, 09:18 PM
Either you are, or you are not. What should it be now? :nope:

Note that the video owner HCT is rated as being so close to Nazi groups that in Germany their youtube channel is banned.

The video is arranged and musically dubbed in a pathetically glorifying fashion. The documentary value is nill, the emotional content arousing. It all appeals to lower instincts. Disgusting.

I recommend to lock this thread.

If people are interested in assessing historical facts and combat power of participating armies of WWII, and want to learn a bit on how the Germans treated their soldiers and the Americans theirs, and why this made a decisive difference, I recommend for example this one on the German (and American) army:

https://www.amazon.com/Fighting-Power-Performance-1939-1945-Contributions/dp/0313091579/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1474202387&sr=8-5&keywords=creveld

Less propaganda. Less emotional appeal. More facts.

You so smart Sky :up:

Tell us how can you tell the difference between a good/bad German and a bad/bad German?

Seriously do the Germans judge each other?

Osmium Steele
09-22-16, 06:40 AM
Oh, very much so. Not my opinion. Based on friends and relatives who are either from Germany, or spent a great deal of time there.

WWII is an especially touchy subject. It is nearly as much their "original sin" as slavery is for America. Lots of emotion involved.

u crank
09-22-16, 07:43 AM
Tell us how can you tell the difference between a good/bad German and a bad/bad German?

It's the same everywhere. Words and actions. Everytime.

Mr Quatro
09-22-16, 01:23 PM
Oh, very much so. Not my opinion. Based on friends and relatives who are either from Germany, or spent a great deal of time there.

WWII is an especially touchy subject. It is nearly as much their "original sin" as slavery is for America. Lots of emotion involved.

I have never really thought about post war Germany that much to see that a certain group of baby boomers from WWII would see things different than the people that lived through it.

Japan was easier to figure out and your right U crank it's the same everywhere. It's just that war tends to take more time to heal.

mapuc
09-22-16, 05:50 PM
I have almost until now-seen those WWII documentary on the German TV-channel N24 as an historical view

I have never been thinking of how they(N.24)have clipped in these documentary so it so to say "fits" German viewer

Markus

Nippelspanner
09-22-16, 11:33 PM
It is nearly as much their "original sin" as slavery is for America. Lots of emotion involved.
Haha, nearly?
Absolutely.